Trainer Search

Nemesis84

Donor
Reaction score
Can you please update the trainer as the version of farcry 4 is updated... Kindly help.

kilesa

Reaction score
Other than the karma (not sure if it's a bug or that I don't know how it works) and the elephant bug, it's working well. You have to turn off the trainer for when you have to ride the elephant so the game won't crash.

Thanks for making the trainers MrAntiFun.

General_X0

Reaction score
MrAntiFun can you please make a TIME FREEZE!!! I want it for some Film Racing Times what are propably to hard.

Btw. how to Hijack a Car with a Takedown? I try to drive close to the others car driver but there is no Press F Command to jump over? Maybe buggy or does i miss something? (I learned all skills without 2, in the second line the first & second Skill at the Tiger Tree.)

medeka98

Reaction score
LOL works,

You need to edit karma using cheat engine, Edit it to like 900/1000 ( and complete karmic activity HEURAKA karmic levelup repeat
Basically edit karma so you are missing some points from next level then complete karmic activity.

can you do it?

already add karma like 900/1000 and then disable karma cheat. find karma quest, when complete still 1200/1000.

Andromeduss

Reaction score
Yup the Trainer IS working for the V1.03 an the Elephant crash issue was resolved by turning off the INF. MONEY option

Marlwarz

Reaction score
hope got trainer to unlock all weapon at store <3 thanks for trainer flawless working

jayasanka

Reaction score
Finally.I can KICK SOME ASS.Thanks mrantifun,you are the best
And another thing antifun.Can u add rapid fire on your next update:cool::):D