Trainer Search

lucasx54880

Reaction score
might your antivirus deleted it,turn off your antivirus then try download/extract again,if you also have malwarebytes or supermalware whatever ,then turn it also off.
Thank you it worked :) But the karma points doesn't work :/

eliteop21

Reaction score
Using v1.4 I loaded trainer at menu and then load offline campiagn, it gets about half loaded then closes out FC4.

carlinux

Reaction score
Tnx great work
But work fine on windows 8.1 x64 and update 1.4.o R3load3d version

ditpet

Reaction score
Do anybody knows, is the Valley of the Yetis playable? if yes, where is on the map? (Gold edition)

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Seems to work good for me except the karma which is essential for access to some upgrades, at the minute says 4500/1000 which seems to be a glitch in the trainer so can anyone recommend how to get it working right or unfreeze it? I have deactivated it and used another trainer to set points to 999 and then did a karma mission but it just went up again so the freeze seems to be with the 1000 part not the 4500 part. Hope this makes sense and a fix is found thanks for any info.

Last edited:

GonGon

Reaction score
super jump
super speed
unlock all weapon
unlock all skill
1.4 will be great

Argozex77

Reaction score
Seems to work good for me except the karma which is essential for access to some upgrades, at the minute says 4500/1000 which seems to be a glitch in the trainer so can anyone recommend how to get it working right or unfreeze it? I have deactivated it and used another trainer to set points to 999 and then did a karma mission but it just went up again so the freeze seems to be with the 1000 part not the 4500 part. Hope this makes sense and a fix is found thanks for any info.
I second this it somehow broke my karma. I have the XP but it is not physically leveling up. No idea how to fix this. may need to restart.

*Edit. After attaining the appropriate amount of karma XP in game it leveled up as usual. But that was after i had restarted the game and had the trainer off.

Last edited:

SelTheDragoness

Reaction score
If your Karma gets too high reload the game without the trainer and kill Golden Path troopers a bit and it should reset it back to your previous Karma level at 0/???? KP required. Its really a counter issue in the game.