Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Does this trainer work with Update 4 - RELOADED?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I second this it somehow broke my karma. I have the XP but it is not physically leveling up. No idea how to fix this. may need to restart.

*Edit. After attaining the appropriate amount of karma XP in game it leveled up as usual. But that was after i had restarted the game and had the trainer off.
thanks for the info will give that a try but I had played after I turned the trainer off and did not reset so may need to play a bit longer, again thanks hope this works

LexingtonDelta

Reaction score
i have found a problem, the game crashs every time i have undetected on and try to ride an elephant

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
i have found a problem, the game crashs every time i have undetected on and try to ride an elephant

While MAF is working on it, why doesn't everyone turn it off during that part :)

One part with no trainer hehe :D

mfarshad

Thanks for confirming man :)

rhanazgul

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Mr. Antifun... now I gonna kill me bad guys all the way to hell!!!!!! You're a the greatest....

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks! Just the game crash when riding elephant..

You like doing it on purpose?

I do not want to offend or anything but you are guys very annoying about it.

We talked about this in the past and we agreed trainer needs to improve, MrAntiFun know about any bugs there but you can not continue to dig for them bugs several times, please stop and wait for an answer from him.

Sachin Chakraborty

Reaction score
Hey MAF. I love your work man.
I was just wishing if you could resumable links to download. You see I've a slow internet connection like many out there & I use IDM for downloads.
Anyways thanks for this trainer.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can someone send me a game save so i can check out the elephants bug? , I haven't played the game myself so a game save right before you ride an elephant would be great help .

kilesa

Reaction score
Would be glad to help but I'm a long way past that part.

With the elephant bug though, turning off the inf.money stops it from crashing. Hit f5 to deactivate it when you want to ride the elephant and again when you need a cash top up. I'd only call it half a bug as it's so easy to get round.

The only thing that's broken for me is the Karma. It always overflows and stops levelling up so I don't use it.

(Using RELOADED release with their 1.4 update.)

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
The Karma glitch happens with the full retail version as well. I will start over and see if I can get you to an elephant and have the requisite skill to ride.