Reaction score
Hello mrAntifun
I have a "*******" v1.3
Can u build trainer for this?

Last edited:

pilzer

Donor
Reaction score
I would not bother you too much but am at a loss.......
I have Far Cry 4 'reloaded' ;)
I am an avid gamer and have been since my first PC in 1996. A beautiful speedy 286 with a whopping 4 megs of ram and a 80 Mb HDD.... lol.

Seriously..... I am far from a novice but am baffled by this:

I open Trainer....... Start game....... in game somewhere I hit F1 to activate. (To be sure because this game uses functions for the 'f' keys I remapped them) I hear the trainer activated sound effect but none of them seem to work.

I looked through here before posting to see if others have the same issue and it would seem I am alone.
Any advice?
:)

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
I would not bother you too much but am at a loss.......
I have Far Cry 4 'reloaded' ;)
I am an avid gamer and have been since my first PC in 1996. A beautiful speedy 286 with a whopping 4 megs of ram and a 80 Mb HDD.... lol.

Seriously..... I am far from a novice but am baffled by this:

I open Trainer....... Start game....... in game somewhere I hit F1 to activate. (To be sure because this game uses functions for the 'f' keys I remapped them) I hear the trainer activated sound effect but none of them seem to work.

I looked through here before posting to see if others have the same issue and it would seem I am alone.
Any advice?
:)

In the case of recent trainers, including this one, you start the game first to the point you are controlling the character then you start the trainer. These newer trainers modify specific memory locations that can change. They look for these when they start and if the game is not running will default to the first expected location.

LexingtonDelta

Reaction score
does anyone have a problem with the c4 and mines not infinit? my guide book (one of the officale hard covers) labels them as throwable gagets, but i dont have infin with option on... but when i collect any form of explosive it seems to refill

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
The infinite gadgets affects throwing knives, molotovs, and grenades. And a lot of people have pointed out Mr antifun knows about the mines ect as far as anyone can expect with 18 pages here.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Please list required fixes and new options , I will fix all of it tonight , Already aware of the elephant bug though .

Karthik_gem

Reaction score
Can we unlock all the weapons using this trainer..? I don't see that option...let me know if anyone was able to do this..

donnie007

Reaction score
its not work for v1.4 the trainer shows always offline and no activated sounds when i hit F1.....

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys , Please list required fixes and new options , I will fix all of it tonight , Already aware of the elephant bug though .
ok would like the karma levelling up fixed if possible as it does not work and also how about unlimited or add the 99 for the different syringes? thanks

busting

Reaction score
would it be possible to summon a buzzer anywhere in the game? due to bugs in the game, your buzzer sometimes is no longer there, like after freeing an out post or returning from the Himalayas.

ganbaa_elmer

Reaction score
Hello mrAntifun
I have a ski-drow v1.3
Can u build trainer for this?

butchn

Reaction score
Hi all, far from a noob here, yet when I click on the file the trainer does nothing, no file opening, no window, nothing.
And this is before or after game is activated.
To be more precise, if I go to the folder & click the content, nothing happens.
If I copy content of folder to a new folder, then click it, the file goes away.
So, can some post what steps they do to get trainer working?
Thanks!