Trainer Search

Xenchino

Super Donor
Reaction score
Yep I deff say I'm with everyone else is requesting for a FarCry 5 Trainer. Would be awesome if you worked your magic so well that a trainer is made by you by the end of today 3/28/2018 But I'm guessing that's REALLY pushing it to far for you. Tho here is something I will keep my word on so that EVERYONE on this site can see. If you can get one made by 11:59pm tonight 3/28/2018 I will donate to you in place of a bunch of us on this site. However let it be known and ya'll can hold me to it. I get paid only once a month on the 3rd of every month. SSOOO that being said on 4/3/2018 at 2:00AM when they drop the direct deposit I will donate you......say wat like 30 bucks?? Everyone think that's a good amount??? You can hold me to it AND so that there's no forgetting it. my email is [email protected] So everyone can remind me on that day to donate to you. So everyone does that sound fair?? If anyone else wants to chip in to then pls do so. As this man deserves donations from us as we are always asking him to make trainers right away. As to what we would want in the trainer I would say the following as someone else had the same idea I had before me. We would like if you could make the following. But if there has to be only a few. Then I would say God mode,unlimited money and unlimited silver bars and unlimited ammo and unlimited items for looting and crafting and gun for hire god mode and if theres a way then unlimited weapon carry. As I hate to have to pick a weapon over another. I would love if you could make it so I could carry all my weapons. And unlimited running and deff unlimited underwater air. Maybe also something so that we can open any locked doors. If Im leaving things out guys just chime in. But I THINK all of us would agree on what I picked. So Mr.AntiFun we would be SUPER GRATEFUL if you could hook us up with those. And also ahead of time and on behalf of all of us on your site.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH Mr.AntiFun!!! Ur are a god amongst
gods.
F1 - Activate Trainer
F2 - Infinite Health
F3 - Infinite Energy
F4 - Infinite Ammo
F5 - Infinite Crafting/Infinite Items(loot)
F6 - Unlimited Money
F7 - Unlimited Silver Bars
F8 - Undetected
F9 - Companion Godmode
F10 - One Hit Kill
F11 - Infinite Vehicle Health

I'll ride with you; and put $50 on it, as soon as the trainer is released brother! You have my word!

Last edited:

bornskinless

Reaction score
its a multiplayer game so probably wont get a trainer unless you can only do single player

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
It is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands 2.0 so better stop requesting the trainer guys because there will be no trainer made for this game. Mark my words.

Just drop Ubisoft games. They don't deserve the full price anyway...

monk70

Donor
Reaction score
its a multiplayer game so probably wont get a trainer unless you can only do single player
It's not MP game, it's SP game with co-op

It is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands 2.0 so better stop requesting the trainer guys because there will be no trainer made for this game. Mark my words.

Just drop Ubisoft games. They don't deserve the full price anyway...
There ARE trainers for Wildlands

Shrykull

Donor
Reaction score
It's not MP game, it's SP game with co-op

There ARE trainers for Wildlands
Indeed there are! They are just more difficult to do. Hoping someone finds a way to get one working in the next few weeks.

JohnausBasel

Reaction score
+1 Mr Antifun i would like to say thx for your work... and i hope it has a chance for a trainer...

Best Luck
Luke

allans

Reaction score
prolly wont be a trainer for this game until its kracked, there arent even paid trainers being made