Trainer Search

lochlan721

Reaction score
the updated trainer isn't work for me too ... the game will start again but the trainer didn't work

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
got one for uplay version?
Works fine with Uplay.
Notice: The game must be fully loaded first then start the trainer. When you enable a cheat the first time there will be some delay until you hear "cheat enabled".

Last edited:

kzsith

Reaction score
I was able to log in to UPLAY (while being disconnected to the internet) but unable to launch the game. It would tell me that there was a problem and I needed to launch UPLAY online. I figured that I messed up my game files and just went online and verified the game files.

After verifying the game files, I selected "Always start Uplay in offline mode" and quit the launcher. Disconnected from the internet and renamed:-
1) "EACLaunch.exe" to "EACLaunch.exe.BAK"
2) "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll" to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK"

I then downloaded ONLY the "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll" from SunBeam [5.04.2018 - Update #2 - file size should only be 85KB or 84.5 KB (86,528 bytes)] and copied it into the EasyAntiCheat folder. The game launched successfully and trainer works fine.

Just to play it safe, I did all this while being disconnected from the internet. Only reconnected to the internet when already in the game.

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
did you replace the eac.dll which provided by MAF with the updated trainer? Once I replace the eac.dll to game file ... the game crash all the time
I already had the updated easyanticheat_x64.dll Did you remember to rename EACLaunch.exe as per the instructions?

PJBC

Reaction score
Where the **** are all these files people are replacing? I just downloaded both trainers and all I see is EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll which I replaced and the game wouldn't launch (Uplay offline, no internet connected)

I reverted back and it still wouldn't do anything, I validated files and now Uplay keeps asking me to show the Far Cry 5 installation folder, and when I target it, nothing happens and it asks me to target it again

deand28

Reaction score
Ok. I have verified integrity through Steam. Re-downloaded the trainer and replaced the files and renamed, still no success. I think it may be my save file, which efffing sucks. Guess I'll have to restart my game and blow through with the trainer lol.

Edit: Apparently reinstalling the game didn't help at all, I literally can't play this game anymore lol.

Last edited:

Mavado

Reaction score
which files did you revert? wanna get rid of the infinite money.

Just whatever files are needed to be changed in EAC. Keep buying things until the amount goes down, I still have around 550k and have finished most of the game. On my uplay edition have been playing online and offline with no issues since using the MRAF trainer. I refuse to grind in-game for money only. I'm ok to grind for perks or else you get too powerful and there is no challenge

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
Where the f**k are all these files people are replacing? I just downloaded both trainers and all I see is EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll which I replaced and the game wouldn't launch (Uplay offline, no internet connected)
The install notes on the first page where you downloaded the trainer explains that. It is also mentioned multiple times later in this thread.

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has tried this trainer with the Medium Rare Live event? If so did it work with that?

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
I would like to add that I have done the live event on both Steam and Uplay using this trainer just fine. Just follow directions and it works.