Trainer Search

lochlan721

Reaction score
I follow every steps and do it again .. again and again ... still can't get the game and trainer works together ... seems I cant play the game anymore with trainer... hope there is a solution to fix the ubisoft hotfix this time .. sad...

Peterbiltatruck

Reaction score
I just downloaded version 1.2.0.2 of the trainer and Windows Defender flags it as Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl

SteamZ

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah mine kind of screwed up. For whatever reason it just won't launch within uplay in offline mode. Doesn't say why, just doesn't load up. It will start up when I am online with uplay though and I can get to my last save. However, I played around with it while not being in offline mode. The only trainer option to NOT work would be the infinite health option...which is exactly my main one haha. All the others seem to work.

I've tried changing back all of the files from .BAK's and starting from scratch. I've tried uninstalling completely and trying again. All of these basically don't let me start the game in offline mode in uplay anymore. The thing is, this shit was working perfectly before I had to do any updates. Never had a hitch until now. Used the new file that the trainer gave too.

Audidriver

Reaction score
Hey, Thanks for that and keep up the great work! :) I tested the trainer and everyting worked very well, but "no Recall" is a little buggy, i cant aim down, when iam aiming and shooting, when i move my mouse fast, then i can move it down. so it like "stuck" ^^

Edit: i meant obv recoil :D

Last edited:

Az3npr

Reaction score
The file doesn't work, I can't open it and WinRar says it can't execute it.

Primana

Reaction score
Hey, my husband tried all things which subscribe in first thread to start trainer. But nothing will going. How can he play ist? before first update from game it runs ...after then no more playing yet.

lochlan721

Reaction score
seems you guys can't get things to go too... f**k ubisoft .. I'm just want to play game with trainer in offline single player campaign .. hope MAF can provide another solution and i'll donate again... I tried dozen times to renamed files .. replace files .. etc still can't get the game launch with trainer activated

failjob

Donor
Reaction score
yeah all work but the F1 i changed the hot key to num 0 and it still didnt work

SteamZ

Donor
Reaction score
Finally got it to launch in offline mode, and trainer to work. However like others have said - Infinite health doesn't seem to be working but all of the other options do. Doesn't work when changing the hotkey either.

NeroPL123

Reaction score
Game doesnt open anymore after doing it like in the video :( Please help.

dwchaput

Reaction score

Far Cry 5 V1.2.0 Trainer +5// removed and replace with new trainer with easier instructions.
Far Cry 5 V1.2.0 Trainer +9
Far Cry 5 V1.2.0.2 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Gadget
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Money
  6. No Recoil
  7. Inf.Perks
  8. Easy Crafting
  9. Inf.Stamina

Notice:
  • Credit to SunBeam for creating the Bypass
  • Watch the Youtube video for visual instructions, You have to rename \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EACLaunch.exe to "EACLaunch.exe.Bak" and \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.Bak" , Then move the Dll with the trainer to the folder \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\EasyAntiCheat\ and it should be good to do
  • I would advice disconnecting from the internet while using the cheats just to be extra careful and restoring everything to the original once you are done and want to play online or something like that
  • For the trainer money cheat open the inventory to get the cheat effect
  • For perks cheat you have to use the Perks at least once after activating cheat to get its effect .
  • Use at your own risk and backup your save files .
I have followed the directions for the trainer and when I try to launch it has a pop up that says untrusted file. What am I doing wrong?

MikeyMirez

Reaction score
Just so you guys know, this is a permanent change. I got everything to work with the EAC file, but I can't go backward to an unchanged EAC file setup. I did the initial part and used the trainer, also used cheat engine just testing. Then I removed the altered files and put the backup files back in.

The game says that there is an untrusted file steam_api64.dll and won't run. I deleted all the altered ones, plus this one, and verified. Steam said it was fixed, but I continue to get this error and can't run the game. I actually CAN run the game if I go back and make all the file changes to get the bypass. So I will do this and hope Ubisoft doesn't detect this stuff down the line and ban me.

Just as a heads up, it seems to be a permanent change to your files.