Trainer Search

joedirt_77

Reaction score
I bought the game from steam and every time I run the game uplay comes up plus the trainer isn't working, every time I press any of the f keys it make a sound but nothing happening, yes I transferred the easyanticheatx64.dll file into the folder in farcry 5

Never mind I figured it out. thank you its great

Last edited:

Wun Wun Der Wun

Reaction score
It's a false positive, I get them all the time with MaF's trainers, I just manually lower Avast's shields and then launch the trainer, and simply re-enable them when I exit the game.

That's what I thought! Only this time it was a "Trigger plock" trojan or something. Since it seemed serious enough, I thought that I'll ask on the forum once. Thank you! :)

Mrf0101

Reaction score
I did exactly is instructed but game won't start. the Farcry 5 logo comes on but game never starts. Any1 know a solution? Thanx.

HawkeyesDK

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun :)

I've been using your trainers before, not the Farcry 5 one, but I think they're great and work fine.
Farcry 5 was updated recently, so you've got a chance to update this trainer for us? Some of the missions are dead-serious difficult and guys like me simply resigns and looses the interest in the game. Not sure why Ubisoft made this Farcry so difficult. The other ones were easier to complete even in the highest difficulty level. It would be so awesome if you could fix it :) - Thanks :D

gotch

Reaction score
trainer works great on the CPY version ;)

crap game mind,everything is so "fake" and pointless,n the stupid cutscenes and minigame destroy it eventually,couldnt even be bothered to finish it,hit another "run through rooms shooting minigame" and quit,uninstalled and binned,thank god i never paid for it ,could have been soo good. :(

skeletroopa

Reaction score
Not working, i used the 1.5.0 seeming its seems a newer version on antigamecheat band the rest of the files from 1.2.0. why isnt it budging

W1LL3y3

Reaction score
I have the Uplay version of the game, read v1.5.0 in main menu, downloaded v1.5.0 trainer from here (thanks muchly MrAntiFun) and have followed jpkarlsen's advice on how to install it from page 8-9. Run the trainer, started the game, pressed the corresponding F# key and the windows error beep occurs, no error, game carries on fine but no inf health etc. i know some trainers use default window beep for their acknowledge sound, so im wondering if this is still working or not. Any help would be really appreciated, Thank you :)

Aovan

Reaction score
trainer still working on uplay version 1.5, start trainer after the game.

Last edited:

W1LL3y3

Reaction score
Thank You Aovan I started it once loaded into game and worked like a charm :)

Corleone21

Reaction score
thank you but stamina, health and perks are not available to activate on my 1.20 version for me :/

Corleone21

Reaction score
I have the latest version but it still doesn't solve my problems with health, stamina and perks.