Trainer Search

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
I have the latest version but it still doesn't solve my problems with health, stamina and perks.
You wrote you had version 1.20. I assumed that was the trainer you were talking about. But given your answer I take it that you instead meant that your game was still at version 1.20 in which case the latest trainer will not work. You need to get the trainer that fits the version of the game that you have.

Last edited:

Corleone21

Reaction score
yes but when I put the easyanticheat file in it says invaild version of some kind of uplay file.

HawkeyesDK

Reaction score
MrAntiFun your trainers simply ROCKS!

I have one humble request tho.... Any chance you could add a Cloaky/Stealth/Invisible option to this trainer?

shizzlessss

Reaction score
Windows defender says there is a Trojan in the trainer : Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock

Out Castt

Reaction score
After what feels like a small eternity, I got a two trainers to work in combination. I tried the CH one first. Didn't get perks to work. Tried various other stuff I found from googling. Tried changing the DLLs. Didn't work. Tried an older version Far Cry 5 V1.2.0.2 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.EXE, and that didn't work, but something seemed a bit different. Thought I'd try to also load CH. WHICH ******* WORKED! I did get the perk points to change before as well, but I wasn't able to use them. Now I was! It's weird. I don't know if it will work for others. Maybe I also did something else that helped. Who knows.

vvff458

Reaction score
please guys help ... i don't know why infinite health doesn't work all the others are working but not health

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
Todays update replaced easyanticheat_x64.dll with a new version. However the version from the latest trainer still works. Unfortunately the trainer itself no longer works for health and money. The other cheats do work. I hope MAF will be able to update the trainer soon.

ironoctopus

Reaction score
Todays update replaced easyanticheat_x64.dll with a new version. However the version from the latest trainer still works. Unfortunately the trainer itself no longer works for health and money. The other cheats do work. I hope MAF will be able to update the trainer soon.
Money cheat didn't work directly for me, as in it didn't go to $9999999 or whatever, but I noticed that I was able to sell the same goods infinite times, and money didn't decrease when items were purchased, which is fine with me :) Health is still not working though, which is too bad, but I'm sure the guru will update it in due time.

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
Money cheat didn't work directly for me, as in it didn't go to $9999999 or whatever, but I noticed that I was able to sell the same goods infinite times, and money didn't decrease when items were purchased, which is fine with me :) .
Yes, if you have infinite ammo on you will have that effect. This is not new as it worked like this before too.

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
I replaced easyanticheat.dll, but my games still connects and trainer doesn't work. So i tried to launch it in offline mode, no changes.
Any issues?
It is not meant to prevent going online. The trainer currently needs updating to fully work with the newest update (1.06). Health and money cheats do not work the rest of the cheats does.

lorenzo0000

Reaction score
It is not meant to prevent going online. The trainer currently needs updating to fully work with the newest update (1.06). Health and money cheats do not work the rest of the cheats does.

Sadly nothing works for me, i think i do something wrong.
PS: i have uplay version