Trainer Search

unckelh420

Reaction score
you shuld and max accuracy and max handling on all weapons only thing i whant :D

OP3NGL

Reaction score
guys read the instructions & download the bypass b4 using the trainer.. also use it at your own risk, if ubi cares, they will c.rack down... i recomend you guys disable interwebz after loading into game

all options working... CH wants to follow legit way, thats their own right.

trueye

Super Donor
Reaction score
Worked Great, and yea Disabled my network connection and ran offline mode, Thanks MrAF

JT89701

Reaction score
Thank does not work :(
Been using it now for 2 hours with no issues. Did you follow the directions? You can't just download the trainer and use it. You have to swap & replace couple files and rename old ones.

Instructions:

1) Download the linked Google Drive archive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hh7VN ... zC1BAYflKS (password: FRF)

2) Backing-up/renaming:
•In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder first rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK.
•In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder rename FC_m64.dll to FC_m64.dll.BAK.
•In your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/ folder, rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK.
3) Place EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

4) Place FC_m64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder.

Done.

Start the game as usual (NO NEED FOR EXTRA PARAMETERS OR ANY OTHER CRAP!). Enjoy!

AIMED55

Reaction score
should i put steam n uplay on offline or actually disconnect my PC from the internet..?

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score
how are u using this trainer? i have F1 to F4 with no activation option, only health, ammo, reload, granades
- Did you use the EAC-deactivation mentioned above. Otherwise it wont work. Its not enough to just run the trainer. First Eac-deac. then Trainer...

I had to presse F1 etc. twice, once in-game once tabbed-out'. Then it worked.
Hope it helps

Chains101

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone know where the save file is for Far Cry 5? Ive googled and all that and cant find it.

Mr Cheese

Master Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm EAC bypass work but not the trainer yet as I'm now at work, the bypass with CE works so i would guarantee that MAFS trainer will as well, read the bypass instructions follow them then play offline, if you want to go back online erase the added files and leave the backup files in and verify cache/game this allowed me to rejoin with no problems after buying all items and having 600k in bank cash still in account.

Meatsheild

Reaction score
working fine for me :) Great work MR Antifun.
Would like to see a few added options though,
inf Breath
Ghost mode/Stealth
thats all I need :) only using inf health at the moment and all is A OK :)
Just follow instructions In both MR Antifuns Main Post and the Post he linked and it will work.

Mavado

Reaction score
Thanks MRAF and everyone involved. After getting the gold edition was annoyed to see the amount of grinding needed to get the gear!!! Just used the money cheat and then bought everything off it. Reverted all the files back to original...love this game even more with the in-game cash now :D :D