Trainer Search

Nameless2b

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!

- And as an icing on the cake: the ''pay for your trainers'' site [you know that it is...] DOES NOT have a trainer out yet. Despite beeing a paid team working on it. NIIIIICE mr. Antifun :- )))))))

Nb: For those who need instructions - you NEED a work-around BEFORE you use the Trainer. Here's how - >

"
Instructions:

1) Download the linked Google Drive archive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hh7VN ... zC1BAYflKS (password: FRF)

2) Backing-up/renaming:

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder first rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK.

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder rename FC_m64.dll to FC_m64.dll.BAK.

• In your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat/ folder, rename EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK.
3) Place EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/EasyAntiCheat folder.

4) Place FC_m64.dll file from the archive into your Far Cry 5/bin/ folder.

Done.

Start the game as usual (NO NEED FOR EXTRA PARAMETERS OR ANY OTHER CRAP!). Enjoy!

FULL CREDIT FOR THE EMULATOR FLIES OUT TO < CPY > AND THEIR WILDLANDS RELEASE; whoever you guys are, we appreciate it.

"

- Personally I use it off-line and avoid the money-cheat just to stay on the safe side.

TESTED AND WORKING.

/Dr. Mabuse, angry gamer since the C-64.
Work on Steam?

jowar

Reaction score
doesnt work, only ring ring ring sound when i press f1 and so on whats that???

Panzerfaan

Reaction score
If Ubishit would be as vigilant with getting cheating banned in Multiplayergames as they are to protect their precious microtransaction garbage a lot of their games would be much more fun.

Amphell

Reaction score
worked fine for me - But the money cheat make u have infinite money - even after deactivation - so just a heads up there, no matter how mutch you spend even after you quit the trainer/restart the game - there's no rollback that makes you spend money. You're capped for life it seems.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
worked fine for me - But the money cheat make u have infinite money - even after deactivation - so just a heads up there, no matter how mutch you spend even after you quit the trainer/restart the game - there's no rollback that makes you spend money. You're capped for life it seems.
Wait so if you turn the inf money cheat on, even after restarting the game you still keep inf money? Like even if you buy stuff?

demonid666

Reaction score
Wait so if you turn the inf money cheat on, even after restarting the game you still keep inf money? Like even if you buy stuff?
u activate the cheat and u get 999999999 money
after u close it and restart eh game it stays at 999999 and it goes down with when u buy stuff

Hellstalker

Reaction score
Worked great, thanks, to those asking about playing online after enabling money, as instructed I activated moneycheat offline, spent a whole bunch of it, then reverted everything back to normal file wise and went back online haven't had any issues yet. Good luck!
zXVPuMm.jpg

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Thanks Mr.AF.Everybody says the method works although I haven't tried it. Anybody hear of anybody being banned?There's no multiplayer but PVP in Arcademode?Is that right?I haven't used the trainer yet but eventually I get sick of looking for medkits. To be safe I'm not going to use the money option because if it persists , it's a dead giveaway.

civ6onlyforus

Reaction score
Thanks Mr. AF & Sunbeam!

I couldn't believe it when they made $$$ difficult to come by naturally, Forcing you to Hunt and Fish tediously for hours & hours to unlock guns. Ubisoft and their greedy, Retarded Microtransactions. A hero of Farcry does not need to ******* hunt ducks to make ends meet. There is no MMOFPS gamemode early this time around, So it's quite obvious they put up a pay wall for impatient gamers. To be fair, it's very mindnumbingly easy to kill moose all day. It's just a massive waste of time. (Around $5000 per HOUR with full hunting perks in Raptor's Peak, Far east in Faith's territory)

For people with issues:
- Follow the 6 instructions on Sunbeam's site.
- Start UPLAY OFFLINE MODE.
- Turn off / Take Out internet Ethernet Cable.
- Change back afterwards before Restarting game with internet.

Warlocc

Reaction score
Awesome. Wish it had perk points, but at least I managed to get the guns I wanted.

robertdenaut

Reaction score
Anybody been banned and any problems getting game back to normal after bypass??

ppcock

Reaction score
Thanks Mr. AF & Sunbeam!

I couldn't believe it when they made $$$ difficult to come by naturally, Forcing you to Hunt and Fish tediously for hours & hours to unlock guns. Ubisoft and their greedy, Retarded Microtransactions. A hero of Farcry does not need to ******* hunt ducks to make ends meet. There is no MMOFPS gamemode early this time around, So it's quite obvious they put up a pay wall for impatient gamers. To be fair, it's very mindnumbingly easy to kill moose all day. It's just a massive waste of time. (Around $5000 per HOUR with full hunting perks in Raptor's Peak, Far east in Faith's territory)

Not that hard to get money, there's not much grinding. Slot 1,2,3, Prestige sniper rifle, M60, Rocket launcher.
Cost probably about $20g for everything. All I did was missions and a few hunting, took maybe 2 hours to get everything.

I play Rsix so I don't want to risk getting banned with this trainer, hopefully Mr. does another one in a few months.

gridsquare

Master Donor
Reaction score
I haven't used a trainer at all, playing on Normal difficulty and there is no struggle at all. Put a silencer on your pistol and you can do 75% of missions without raising an alarm or firefights. If you use the dog, Boomer, as your companion, he tags all the enemies for you, so easy. Also, put your weapons on burst or single shot for better accuracy. 3 round burst to the face drops every bad guy I have encountered.

Now, I haven't had any money troubles as of yet and I'm almost done with the story. Here's something I learned JUST TODAY; arcade mode is great.
Seriously, it's quick and easy, you get xp for winning and losing, so that's great. Leveling up gives you talent points AND money, so spend an hour or two in arcade and it will make the story easier when you log in with money/skill points ready to go.

This is the first time I've played a single player campaign without a trainer in years and I don't regret it one bit. The game is stupid easy since almost every weapon can have a silencer on it. As long as you stay crouched, work those headshots, hide bodies, and stay moving...there are no challenges to this game. Fishing is fun, but once again, easy to get the hang of. Quick money in it, too.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Thanks Mr. AF & Sunbeam!

For people with issues:
- Follow the 6 instructions on Sunbeam's site.
- Start UPLAY OFFLINE MODE.
- Turn off / Take Out internet Ethernet Cable.
- Change back afterwards before Restarting game with internet.

It isn't hard to make money in game, at all. I made enough money to buy almost every gun just doing missions and looting safes and prepper stashes. The only thing that was bullshit is the silver bars.

kzsith

Reaction score
You guys bought the game using STEAM or UPLAY?
Which one will the trainer work?