Trainer Search

cpt_codyt

Reaction score
Everything works, accept for Health even when I tried changing hotkeys it still does not work for me. Anyone having the same problem?

leohedrick

Donor
Reaction score
i bought the game from the steam and when i open the Bin file of the game the EACLunch file shows just like that and with out the EXE so i try to add the EXE.bak but nothing seems to work ~~~any advice???

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
i bought the game from the steam and when i open the Bin file of the game the EACLunch file shows just like that and with out the EXE so i try to add the EXE.bak but nothing seems to work ~~~any advice???
Windows by default hides the exe extension. In View Remove the check by Hide File Name Extensions.

Breaksense

Reaction score
If you have the CPY release you do not need to bypass the anticheat. Just use the 1.2.0.2 trainer and you're good to go!

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
As of todays patch the trainer no longer works. To play it the original files must be restored. I hope MrAntifun can update the trainer so it works again.

daxmax

Reaction score
Yes please......update anticheat ! I think is anticheat.dll the problem

Krypticslaughtr

Reaction score
Lol apparently after verifying game files it told me to "disable cheat engine" before it even opened the game. Issue being that shit hasnt been open for 6 hours.