Trainer Search

turrel81

Reaction score
Using version 1.011, installed bypass but health and stamina are not working, plus perks stay the same even though it says "cheat activated"

Kevbewk

Donor
Reaction score
1.2.0.2 not working for me. If i replace the DLL file with the one from the 1.2.0.2, then it doesn't start at all.

turrel81

Reaction score
1.2.0.2 not working for me. If i replace the DLL file with the one from the 1.2.0.2, then it doesn't start at all.
Put your files back to default see if that works, are you launching from shortcut or from folder? using the shortcut works for me.

Last edited:

AIMED55

Reaction score
I dont know if its cause of the trainer or what but i cant even fish anymore. each time i cast my line it gets stuck in the air..

NoihcRm

Reaction score
I know you rarelly listen the random users of forums, even those who here for 4 years, but please update this trainer. I tried all the options. Game isn't launch when you put dll in bin folder and rename files. Without it, game launchs but trainer isn't working. Game recieved all updates, so you won't need to update it once again if you do it now. Thank you

Did you go offline and try it? I shut down uplay, went offline, modified the files, logged into uplay in offline mode, ran trainer, started the game, and used infinite money and perk cheats to prep a new game plus file. Both worked fine. I just shut down and reverted the files before going online again. I'll see in a bit but I suspect my saves work fine. I may just be lucky though.

Bruenre

Reaction score
I dont know if its cause of the trainer or what but i cant even fish anymore. each time i cast my line it gets stuck in the air..

If you disable Inf Ammo that will allow you to fish normally.

Kevbewk

Donor
Reaction score
i did a fresh install, downloaded latest file from website here and it worked perfectly fine. Even though i had the files saved on my computer in a separate folder, and copy and pasted them into the folders as required. For some reason i downloaded again from the website and it worked. Also if you have the no reload cheat on, it bugs out fishing. Just turn the no reload cheat off and you can fish again.

Dicehunter

Reaction score
Guessing this is for pirated copies only as it just comes up with "unknown file version" for the anti cheat dll.

EDIT

Nevermind I'm a dumbass, Downloaded the wrong one XD

Last edited:

KdinKipp

Reaction score
With the most recent trainer even with the bypasses installed infinite health and stamina just trigger a beeping sound and not the "cheat activated" effect

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
With the most recent trainer even with the bypasses installed infinite health and stamina just trigger a beeping sound and not the "cheat activated" effect
If the game is fully updated the latest trainer will work. Replace easyanticheat_x64.dll with the supplied file. Do not rename/replace or delete any other files. Though for the Steam version this may be necessary.

KdinKipp

Reaction score
If the game is fully updated the latest trainer will work. Replace easyanticheat_x64.dll with the supplied file. Do not rename/replace or delete any other files. Though for the Steam version this may be necessary.
I tried both with just replacing the file and renaming and still for Inf. Health and stamina it just makes a beep and doesn't activate

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
I tried both with just replacing the file and renaming and still for Inf. Health and stamina it just makes a beep and doesn't activate
You need to use the version of the trainer that is intended for the version of the game. What version is the game and what version is the trainer?

cashland

Reaction score
After an unseen (as far as I can tell) update recently on the steam version both the .dll and the trainer were removed from the bin folder. I had to actually re-download version 1.011 and replace the dll and trainer, now it works perfectly (no more beep sound, just activates like normal).

Xilibrus

Reaction score
Using 1.2.0 and even if I change the hotkey for Inf. Health it still doesn't work.

wasp1x

Reaction score
I have the Steam Version and even with the bypass and being offline it still blocks the game from even starting up, so it does not work on my version.