Trainer Search

Kantakouzenos

Reaction score
Why is this trainer so much more complecated to use? did ubisoft do something different with this game or something? I've never had to do this with any other trainers. Just curious.

tecsy

Reaction score
Why is this trainer so much more complecated to use? did ubisoft do something different with this game or something? I've never had to do this with any other trainers. Just curious.
They use EAC as mentioned above.. an anti cheat.

dhyde79

Reaction score
new EAC dll isn't included in this trainer and instruction is outdated a bit, will review again.

Keep in mind, to backup .dll original and save files just in case.

1) (Optional) Make sure you got EACLaunch.exe renamed to EACLaunch.exe.Bak from \steamapps\common\FarCry5\bin\ or FarCry5\bin\
2) Download this file https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/DhPP2xOA/file.html (Credits to @Steam006) and extract & replace both to main game folder.
3) Create game shortcut from uplay/steam with parameter: -eac_launcher and launch from there (If you still get error, try create manual game shortcut)
4) I advise to use offline mode just to be extra carefully and use at your own risk.

does this work the same if the game is a uplay game instead of steam, or am I up the creek on that?

Agumon-kun

Reaction score
1.2.0.2 works fine but I really want "Super Jump" cheat, Far Cry 3 trainers had that although I don't remember whose trainer that was.

Thank you for all the good work MrAntiFun, you're the best.

Dahiak

Reaction score
No idea why this won't work for me either. Even wiped fresh twice in case I forgot a random file stuck in there screwing it up. All that happens is the trainer beeps!

Kalafingo

Donor
Reaction score
game takes ages to start... BUT with your trainer its boosted by 200% it starts really quickly now i bet UAC is causing the delays and with the bypass it gets fixed thanks alot mr.antifun :D

gorker13

Reaction score
Got it to work yesterday. V. 1.011, just replace the .dll, nothing else.

nebtheweb

Reaction score
Thank you! I had corrupted the files by following the original instructions. So I just did a file verification using UPLAY which uncorrupted/repaired what I fooked up,and then I was able to do what you instructed with the trainer and .dll and it worked! YES!! Thanks again!

TicoTorres9980

Reaction score
Kann mir bitte mal jemand auf duetsch genau erklären, wie ich was machen muss, damit der Trainer funktioniert... entweder das spüiel stgartet gar niocht opder ich bekomme eine Fehlermeldung