Trainer Search

AlphaOmega-F5

Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is up! .
Any trick to getting the inf skills option to work? For some reason it just will not add any skill points. I have tried activating before a level up with skills page closed and open, and after a level up with skills page open or closed to no avail..... Any thoughts?

AlphaOmega-F5

Super Donor
Reaction score
Exclude the file from being scanned as thats what I do, seems you have an over zealous protection system ;)
I created a folder and named it "Utilities" then I went to setting for my Internet Security program and made an exception for that folder. Any trainer I get from MAF I extract into that folder and never have an issue (except maybe having to tell Malwarebytes to (always ignore) when I launch the first time.
Hope this helps!

Pantheress

Reaction score
Am pretty sure I must be doing something wrong, as Infinite Skill points is not working for me. Not sure why, everything else appears to be working fairly nicely though, uncertain on the Mega Exp however as I wasn't paying attention to how much XP I was getting per kill. >.>

red_OCTOBER

Reaction score
thanks dude trainer still works in 2018 havent encountered any probs yet in 2018 with the latest trainer ofcourse

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
Contains a trojan virus
Fals positive i can gurantee mrantifun/net trainers are safe to use you need to allow it to your firewall or disable AV cheat engine sometimes tripping Anti virus for trojant bout mrantifun.net has all trainers safe and they good to use

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
mr antifuns trainers are safe to use been using it over 2 years and never run into a problem

hecata678

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to use this? i have downloaded it and i have another trainer for slime rancher that i use from mrantifun. I cant get this one to work though?

Sabsy

Reaction score
Thank you Boss, you are awesome! :) Good luck with everything what is coming next ;)

ash231974

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys - quick question...
Does it work with Epic Store version of the game?

phoibles

Reaction score
Am pretty sure I must be doing something wrong, as Infinite Skill points is not working for me. Not sure why, everything else appears to be working fairly nicely though, uncertain on the Mega Exp however as I wasn't paying attention to how much XP I was getting per kill. >.>
Me neither win 10 64 bit

emmaroy

Reaction score
When tiworker.exe is causing high CPU use, you can simply fix it by following the steps below. Windows 10 users should press Windows Home button and search for 'Troubleshooting'. In the new window, look at the left side. After you go to View All, you should be able to locate 'System Maintenance' Windows Modules Installer Worker