Trainer Search

Dakkatakk

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you MAF but there appears to be an issue with the trainer. I am running the Titan Trials and I am unable to kill Verdelet and it's comrades. Their health drops to zero but they won't actually die. Everything they summon does but not them.

toshiba33

Reaction score
You need minimum 2 items so it always stays at 99. Just use 97 and should be good to go.

only use 97 instead, it needs 2 items to duplicate to get to 99 items :)

Well there is some items i need but they don't go back to 99... are they gonna duplicate if I just obtain more of them? since from what i've see that they stuck at 1 :/

Bzure

Reaction score
Dude, thanks i wasn't sure if it was gonna work at firsta cause i had already tried 2 trainers before, but yours worked perfectly fine and fast :D

eyecraved

Reaction score
Well there is some items i need but they don't go back to 99... are they gonna duplicate if I just obtain more of them? since from what i've see that they stuck at 1 :/
Just use max 97 if you are upgrading and it will always go back to 99. If you have 1 item left just buy/collect 1 more and it will go back to 99.

tahzib

Reaction score
all the cheats get activated when f1 is pressed. i only want the health cheat but the atb gets activated too.

Dakkatakk

Reaction score
Can you look into the issue with certain enemies not being able to die during the Titan missions?