Trainer Search

farron

Reaction score
Thanks! Everything works but the fast kill one

nvm. got it to work

Last edited:

Lefteris

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun! I am new around and i think you are great and finaly we have a site that we can trust! Great job! I have a request if you have time to work with it! I know that it is complete different a trainer and a save editor but please can you see how the game is unlocking shops and items and put 2 more options to your trainer for unlocking them? I did a try to find them but nothing! The only thing i managed to find (and i don't know how to handle it) is that the items are stored at the inventory with text addresses! (for potion the game uses the value it_potion, for phoenix down it uses it_phenxtal and some more items i found)! Please if you have time give it a try! Thank you again for your work so far!

(forgot to say : and weapons, keyitems and the other things at the inventory)
Sorry!!! My english are bad!! Forgive me!! : items are stored at the inventory with text values no text adresses!

Last edited:

Lefteris

Reaction score
hello, previously sorry for my bad english :D
i have a problem after i activated the trainer, when i pres f1 and return to the game the "x" button doesn't work
please help me, thx
I am using a ps3 controller via "better DS3" software , emulating xbox360 controller, and works fine! (cable connected, no with bluetooth)
Maybe the drivers you are using for your controller need upgrade BUT maybe before upgrading someone around here know the solution for your problem!
You can try to start the game with the controller connected, unplug it before activate the trainer and replug the controller after you have activate the trainer (pressing f1)!
If you are using my methode of emulating a ps3 controller as xbox360 via betterDS3 then you have to press again the apply buton at the BetterDS3 window after you replug the controller!
Hope this will work!

evilmomo

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntiFun! I am new around and i think you are great and finaly we have a site that we can trust! Great job! I have a request if you have time to work with it! I know that it is complete different a trainer and a save editor but please can you see how the game is unlocking shops and items and put 2 more options to your trainer for unlocking them? I did a try to find them but nothing! The only thing i managed to find (and i don't know how to handle it) is that the items are stored at the inventory with text addresses! (for potion the game uses the value it_potion, for phoenix down it uses it_phenxtal and some more items i found)! Please if you have time give it a try! Thank you again for your work so far!

(forgot to say : and weapons, keyitems and the other things at the inventory)
Sorry!!! My english are bad!! Forgive me!! : items are stored at the inventory with text values no text adresses!

hi there !
first things first, MrAntiFun, U ROCK!
that quote up there? that part about shops and extra stuff, if you could give it a go, it would be nice!

Tiger-tank

Reaction score
thank you so much . Your trainer help me alot for upgrade Lightning sword :)

shangabres

Reaction score
Thanks for this :) But i think i have a problem. when im buying in shop my game was crash :/

Lefteris

Reaction score
Someone around here to read my request? Hello? Anybody home? 2 days waiting!!!?? Answer please!!!

Gimlao

Reaction score
I'm still wondering what "Gauge" we are talking about. (F3 Inf.Gauge)
Maybe F3 is enabled with F1, if we're talking about the ATB Gauge.

Request : Inf.TP would be nice. :3

Lefteris

Reaction score
Me again!! Now you can't say that i am not patient!! 8 days and nothing yet! Ok, i tried to make it on my own and i found all the values i need for everything (all the things in the inventory, items weapons, and all the others) BUT i am no good at making standalone exe trainers. I can make all party members with all stat 99999 (including cp), gills to 9999999 and make a standalone exe trainer with 2 hotkeys, but at the inventory every slot must have a different value and i don't know how to make this with one hotkey (i am using cheat engine) so i must have the program open all the time and it is not so easy to check or to write the values all the time because the cheat engine don't store at the ct or the script file the values if they are text. I don't know how to do it from there to make a single hotkey for all the entries to take different values! If you want i can send my ct file, a save game file and txt files with the values to help you when (and if) he want to give it a try!

P.S. I don't know if writing a specific program name that i am using for trainer making is against the rules of this site so please forgive me if i did something against the rules!
And i don't know if this is the right place on the forums to post this (because it has and a trainer making theme) but it is for the final fantasy that i am interesting!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Me again!! Now you can't say that i am not patient!! 8 days and nothing yet! Ok, i tried to make it on my own and i found all the values i need for everything (all the things in the inventory, items weapons, and all the others) BUT i am no good at making standalone exe trainers. I can make all party members with all stat 99999 (including cp), gills to 9999999 and make a standalone exe trainer with 2 hotkeys, but at the inventory every slot must have a different value and i don't know how to make this with one hotkey (i am using cheat engine) so i must have the program open all the time and it is not so easy to check or to write the values all the time because the cheat engine don't store at the ct or the script file the values if they are text. I don't know how to do it from there to make a single hotkey for all the entries to take different values! If you want i can send my ct file, a save game file and txt files with the values to help you when (and if) he want to give it a try!

P.S. I don't know if writing a specific program name that i am using for trainer making is against the rules of this site so please forgive me if i did something against the rules!
And i don't know if this is the right place on the forums to post this (because it has and a trainer making theme) but it is for the final fantasy that i am interesting!

Please be patient, As you can see, Alot of trainers requests everyday, MrAntiFun needs to find some time to update/make all of those trainers.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score

If you donate you can add your request to the donor request forum and it will be given priority I believe?