Trainer Search

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Could some kind soul explain if and how they got the cp option to work because mine does not seem to give unlimited cp and I have spent what I had then went and did some fights but cant seem to use them as they don't increase in skill tree where you use them so now wont let me? What am I doing wrong?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I will take a blind stab at answering this . your skills have to advance in levels to advance the skill tree and to me your skills advance only when you get to predefined places in the game.

So if your skills are level one and you run out of CP you just cant go back when you have more CP you must wait until your skills reach level 2.

Not sure if I helped you but I hope I did

Last edited:

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
I will take a blind stab at answering this . your skills have to advance in levels to advance the skill tree and to me your skills advance when you get to predefined places in the game.

So if your skills are level one and you run out of CP you just cant go back when you have more CP you must wait until your skills reach level 2.

Not sure if I helped you but I hope I did
sounds reasonable so will try that thanks a lot for the advice hope that is all it is.

UPDATE - yep that was all it was im a stupid dumb ass lol thanks for the help and info its appreciated.

Last edited:

detonatorss

Donor
Reaction score
there is a new update from steam and now only worka few thinks
ac5e303b9fbf61d8730ef921963d3630

http://gyazo.com/ac5e303b9fbf61d8730ef921963d3630

aceman67

Reaction score
you forget to activate trainer,should be ticking as color red then you can activate other cheats ))
No, he's right, Inf. Items only partially works, it doesn't give you 99 of the items needed for upgrading like it did in the pre-december patch. Also, if you enable any option of the trainer at all, it keeps your ATB gauge full (even if Inf.Gauge is deactivated).

Tanz Macleod

Reaction score
i can't run the trainer at all, it say window can't access the path ....... , you may not ....
anyone else have the same problem?

babooshika210

Reaction score
This is the first time that I received Trojan error with this file by firewall. That's odd, never had such problem before