Trainer Search

Starcat5

Reaction score
Should have mentioned this sooner: Turns out that the save file for this game is the same as the mobile version. That means that save editors for said mobile version will work for the PC version as well. Practical upshot? I don't need a Job XP function anymore. The trainer is good as-is. ;)

devil child

Reaction score
the add gil and xp dosen't work for either trainer .. can you please fix .. thanks

Erebos1

Reaction score
the SGE doesn't change anything? brand new save, right after u get out of the first cave w/ the Land Turtle

craig p

Reaction score
hi thank you for the trainer its working great but only the xp part im having a problem with every time i try to add xp its its putting me down into minus is there something im doing wrong?

CheatSaiyan

Reaction score
For Steam the first trainer doesn't work and freezes/crashes the game. The second trainer works but sometime it might crash the game although if it happens it will be very rare.

Last edited:

mforcevirus

Reaction score
Everything is working for me apart from the XP option. I'm running the latest Steam version.

Adriano B

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know if you can download the Trainer version with the 15 options?
or if you can update in WeMod
Thanks