Trainer Search

Harry_Botter

Reaction score
I cannot get the to work. The boxes will not show red for me to use it. Any ideas how I can fix this. This is my first trainer if that helps and I run on win 7 64 bit.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I cannot get the to work. The boxes will not show red for me to use it. Any ideas how I can fix this. This is my first trainer if that helps and I run on win 7 64 bit.

hi there, just make sure that your game version is the same as the trainer version. also start the game first, play it for a few seconds, then Alt+Tab out of the game, select the options then alt+tab back into the game.

Harry_Botter

Reaction score
hi there, just make sure that your game version is the same as the trainer version. also start the game first, play it for a few seconds, then Alt+Tab out of the game, select the options then alt+tab back into the game.

I am unsure how to find which version of the game Steam is running. Not sure if it matters that I am playing on Steam.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I am unsure how to find which version of the game Steam is running. Not sure if it matters that I am playing on Steam.
it matters cuz the coding is different for steam version and non steam version

Harry_Botter

Reaction score
Well thanks anyways for the info. Any chance of a version to work on Steam?

Silver00

Reaction score
hi, any news for steam? I mean, update verison to able to work on steam? I have FF3 from steam right now. Since last update was back in May so I wonder if there is any new update, thats all. Thanks for your hard work on trainers. :)

brett1209

Reaction score
I can't get the trainer to work i open it, and the game, but won't let me even active anything

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey staff

Do i need to start the game first

and then start the final fantasy 3 game on steam to make this trainer work

and can you also add a have all items cheat on this trainer please

thanks
wait so your saying you needa start the game twice? o_O

You should start the Game first then start the trainer =)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey staff

thats what i did

i started the game first and then the trainer and then when i pressed f1, f2, f3 and f4 nothing happend

it would not light up red and say cheat is on for me

thanks
ensure that your game and the trainer has the same version number =)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey

how can i check the version number on the ff3 trainer program and on the ff3 steam game as well

thanks
we currently dont have the steam version of the game, so this game was made on a retail version. which is version 1.00 =). so im unable to assist you at the moment as we dont have the game on steam.

Sean Cassidy

Reaction score
I have the game on steam if the admin would like to make a trainer for the steam version of the game....just tell me how to share the game and I will

Starcat5

Reaction score
New trainer added.
...and working quite fine on Steam, if I do say so myself. ;)

The "Add Xp" option only seems to effect the first character slot, though. Was that by design? o_O

...and one small request. I do not know if it can be done, and if not, don't fret too hard about it. But is there any way to speed up Job leveling via trainer? Guarding 5~10 rounds for 98 battles per Job is a slow and painful grind. Again, not pushing, just tossing the idea out there. :cool: