Trainer Search

momochot

Reaction score
You can use it on all you would just have to change formation and put the one you want xp on at the top. Hope that makes sense.
OH YH .... that was dumb of me ... hahahha should have thought of that ... ty =)

EDIT: job exp will be a good option to add to this trainer and
can you give an extra zero or two to option 4 and 5 plz ?? ty

Last edited:

FenixJM

Reaction score
Thanks mister,very good trainer,but you can add the option more experience for jobs?
Keep the good work man.

Azerty39

Reaction score
Hello

Thank you it works great for the game by French-cons I came not enabled (F5 & F6) we hear a noise then it all. Good beings can you explain melheureusement but I do not understand Englais so the fact that I could miss some passage.

Thank you if anyone can help me.

1crash007

Reaction score
Nice trainer.. but haven't tried it yet.

A little request.. ;)
Add an experience/learn option for spells
Add an experience for Job

1crash007

Reaction score
Hey guys i found something very very very cool im web. Final Fantasy 3 Save Game Editor. With this editor you can modify the character level, job level, equips and much more. this editor orks with the android version of the game too :)
Link Removed
just go for download. The save is located here:
C:\ProgramData\Steam\RLD!\239120\storage

Tried it comes as a virus.. don't trust it.

Last edited by a moderator:

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
I don't think the file is a virus. My IS flagged as a virus and I just mark the file as an exclusion. So far, no harm on my system using this. Moreover, the editor is great running on a pc. IS softwares mark this as a virus probably of the code injection routine or other virus like behaviour.

Reaction score
I googled for this save editor, downloaded it and has no virus in the file. tested on my pc and its working fine. i had changed the job levels and the equips of all :D whoever posted it, i think i have to thanks him for this even if i needed to search for it :)

1crash007

Reaction score
If the user just included some source that says it has a false positive than just posting something..
Then maybe i wouldn't be suspicious..

Edit: Found the source page and it is a false positive.

This is the page i found it at..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2176595
File to edit is found here
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\FF3_Win32
and the file is SAVE.BIN for edit

Last edited:
Reaction score
my windows is 8 x64 the program works for me but my save file is located here: C:\ProgramData\Steam\RLD!\239120\storage

Reaction score
I was doing a search in here. my FF3 game is not original from steam, i downloaded it from other sources. but i have this same directory:
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\FF3_Win32 and there is a save.bin file in there. i tried to open this file and noticed that is the same save file located in: C:\ProgramData\Steam\RLD!\239120\storage. but i believe that if you change the RLD! for your steam user name i think that you may find the save.bin file in there too. btw this save editor only works if you chose a save slot, in other words, go outside in the world map, open the menu, choose SAVE and pick a slot to save. exit game and open the save editor. click OPEN FILE, open the save.bin file in one or other directory or folder. after click Edit Save and in there you have all the 4 chars to edit, their equips, Gil, Jobs, Jobs Levels, char levels and more. so what i did? changed everyone´s job to Earth Cristal Jobs, maxed their levels and job levels to 99 and the last equips for everyone. saved the edition, opened the game and vualá everyone maxed out and killing every enemy with one or 2 hits :D

1crash007

Reaction score
I forgot to mention when you load the game select load save not continue.. so that the changes will happen