Trainer Search

PhoenixExitium

Reaction score
Works great, no Issues other than having to redo the max stats when someone levels :)

lotsofcheese

Reaction score
u sir are a god sent! works perfectly, but i do have one request, is it possible we can separate the hp/mp/atb? since the game default booster does just that, it would be nice to just have mp or ATB without the hp.

LaFleur

Reaction score
I would like to have an option to double my ability points. Other than that great trainer!

dstrukd

Donor
Reaction score
why does hp/mp/have to be on the same hotkey, i want just mp infinite, i dont want hp infinite.... i really hate when you do this

Bulwyf

Reaction score
I would like to have an option to double my ability points. Other than that great trainer!

Actually there is an ability iside the game which allows you to get more Exp, Ap and others through the items... So instead of asking that, it would be better to get one which gives you all items since looking for them is tiresome

Squall692

Reaction score
can you add a freeze hot and cold timer?

That one is easy. That timer is on a float value type in cheat engine. In fact I wrote a tutorial for it in Steam.
I'm sure MrA could do it but why make him go to the trouble when it's so easy to do yourself.
In fact if I were to guess most of the timers in the game are also float values........I might have to check that out lol.
Anyway look for a guide on steam called H.a.c.k.i.n.g your Chocobo (No decimal points) if you are interested. :)
Still waiting for an update to the trainer so it works on 32 bit systems.
My main PC is 64 bit but it's getting repairs and upgrades for the next week or so. :(

indra yudistira

Reaction score
can anyone help me activate the cheat? i already did as the tutorial said, but still has no effect..

pchoi187

Donor
Reaction score
Unable to open the trainer unfortunately probably because I'm running as a 32bit and the trainer is 64bit

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Best MAF. Is there a possibility you can also make a button to increase the Frog Catching amount?

donone

Reaction score
Please HEEEEEELP!
The Trainer doesnt work! Everytime there is an error log!
''not enaught system memory''
......why?
please help...... :*

finally i fixed the problem.....works fine ^^

thanks man!

Last edited:

buda81

Reaction score
Thank for this. everything works with the exception of Inf. HP,MP,AT,Capa.