Trainer Search

Dragonlich

Reaction score
Any advice about changing stats? I don't feel well with that 99 in everywere.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Great rope jumping MAF well done

BananaSkin

Reaction score
The max stat is not working well. Its will change back to original stat when lv up or change equip.

dsys29

Donor
Reaction score
FFIX already has in-game boosters which we should all keep in mind. By default they are set to the following:
F1-High Speed
F2-Full HP/MP and always trance
F3-any damage does 9999 damage
F4-No Enemy encounters
F5-Master all abilities (this option is also in config menu)
F6-Level and Magic stones max. (also in config menu)
F7-Max Gil (also in config menu)

Just use the Edit Hotkey to change your mapping around.
Some of these in-game cheats "cant be undone"

Steam article: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=665785611
thanks man didn't know this was pre programmed into this FF

Hamster Face

Reaction score
Thanks so much for this, I'd been waiting 16 years to do that sodding jump rope crap.

Drago Whooves

Master Donor
Reaction score
That one is easy. That timer is on a float value type in cheat engine. In fact I wrote a tutorial for it in Steam.
I'm sure MrA could do it but why make him go to the trouble when it's so easy to do yourself.
In fact if I were to guess most of the timers in the game are also float values........I might have to check that out lol.
Anyway look for a guide on steam called H.a.c.k.i.n.g your Chocobo (No decimal points) if you are interested. :)
Still waiting for an update to the trainer so it works on 32 bit systems.
My main PC is 64 bit but it's getting repairs and upgrades for the next week or so. :(
yer shortly after I posted I found that float trick, i would assume the same thing would work for any timer as well

Luisdch

Reaction score
Thank you!
Any chance there is a way to increase steal chance?

EARLY MILD SPOILER

When you first go to the world map, you will go into the Ice Caves. The final boss in there will be a dude with a giant snake thing helping him. You can steal a Mithril Dagger from the giant snake that will give you an ability for 100% steal chance.

hasko

Reaction score
I would love to see "All items" unlocked. giving us 1 of every item in the game.

Jpach

Reaction score
Hi sir thanks for the trainer. Will you be able to separte the inf Hp/Mp kinda sucks when you have infinite hp. thanks :D

P.S
Can you also add inf magic stone? :D

Last edited:

raizen3

Reaction score
Thanks work Great lol!!! But can we make the cards have all directions??? I'm loosing my super cards.

Squall692

Reaction score
yer shortly after I posted I found that float trick, i would assume the same thing would work for any timer as well

I thought so too but the game timer is on a Double value type I believe. I also learned that by stopping the game timer you also stop all other timers in game including the one for chocobo hot and cold and it's much more stable(as in you don't have to unfreeze the value before the end of chocobo hot and cold to avoid getting stuck)

Squall692

Reaction score
oooh i like this idea!
Most of the minigame's values (Including Hipaul racing, jumprope, dragon killing and frog catching) are 2 byte valuse and relatively easy to find with cheat engine. I wrote a guide in steam on how to do this in fact called H.a.c.k.i.n.g your chocobo

buda81

Reaction score
Most of the minigame's values (Including Hipaul racing, jumprope, dragon killing and frog catching) are 2 byte valuse and relatively easy to find with cheat engine. I wrote a guide in steam on how to do this in fact called H.a.c.k.i.n.g your chocobo

do you have a link to your guide?