Trainer Search

kincaidnou

Reaction score
yes i can explain why, is not that you can't use it, but you can't use it unless you have already discovered all kinds of phantomas, and you have at least 1 in your inventory

as the game is "NEW" it is impossible that someone already got all phantomas unless is 2 days he don't sleep and don't drink, eat........ so the f5 can be used but not now and for what i can say not for the next 20 or 30 hours, every area have new enemies and many of them have different phantomas so, as cassandra say : "get on with it"

this is wrong, I have 4/5 of all the phantomas at the moment(as well as their addresses in my cheat engine), turning this on doesn't change those values. And yes, it is possible to have infinitive items and possible to save too but it can't be done with opening the item list to scan those addresses, :)

deporter

Reaction score
Someone has been reporting most of your trainers as virus to avast. You got quite an enemy.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Guys please read the notice to avoid memory access error , Is there anything needs fixing ? .

lunerking1993

Reaction score
Inf items even when i disable it after getting the desired effect i still cant save . Am i doing something wrong?

Cidrow

Reaction score
Inf.items won't work - need a code (like on psp system) to move around this stupid anti-cheat protection. And YES - i've tried everything - before and after restarted game - same result. Or - try to change value from 99 to 50 - maybe that will work...

Denzy Daffuky

Reaction score
Hi !

I am using Win 10 pro 64bit and I can not download your trainer ! I can download other trainers on this website normally but not this one ! Sometimes it stops at 1mb, 33kb, 67kb...never get full 4mb! I have used different types of browser such as: ME, Chrome, Firefox, but they turned out the same result !

秋月理

Reaction score
Disalble the following cheats right after you get the effect required to avoid getting detected in the game , Inf.Items , Inf.SP , Inf.AP , Inf.Gils and Inf.SPP

Inf.Items
- Will get detected when you tried to save game, when you pick up some collectibles, when you progress the mission, when you move to some maps, or when the game try to auto-save play time data (maybe for achievement or something?). It will abort your game and go back to main menu EVEN you disabled it.
- Except, you enable F5 but disabled it before it take effect (didn't open your inventory while F5 enabled), the game still savable.
- So, don't ever use Inf.Items until Mr.Antifun fix it.

My Max AP isn't working, is there any order I should be doing it in or opening something a few times?

- You have to open Skill List of EACH character at save point.

*btw some wording might different from actual game because I'm playing Japanese version. (Text / Subtitle / UI in Japanese)
I'm too lazy to check wording in English version of this game, sorry ;-P

vanganhsida

Reaction score
I used max stat cheat but each time save or re-assign team the stats come back to normal

robthebob11

Reaction score
So far I've only found one trainer with a "Reset Time to Mission" option and it's for the 1.0 version, not the current 1.1. Argh. This option alone would enhance my enjoyment of the game tenfold. Time management mechanics are the worst.

Cidrow

Reaction score
So far I've only found one trainer with a "Reset Time to Mission" option and it's for the 1.0 version, not the current 1.1. Argh. This option alone would enhance my enjoyment of the game tenfold. Time management mechanics are the worst.
Well i've tested about this one with "Reset Time to Mission" on 1.0 - and know what? It's doesn't work...

robthebob11

Reaction score
Well i've tested about this one with "Reset Time to Mission" on 1.0 - and know what? It's doesn't work...

That's because it turns out that option is actually only for the in-mission timer, not the actual "Hours to Mission" that prevent you from doing/seeing everything. So the wait continues for a trainer that can help us play and explore at our leisure.

Cidrow

Reaction score
That's because it turns out that option is actually only for the in-mission timer, not the actual "Hours to Mission" that prevent you from doing/seeing everything. So the wait continues for a trainer that can help us play and explore at our leisure.
Yeah... but really - i don't understand - why SE implemented that piece of crap on PC - there are no multiplayer co-op options...