Trainer Search

soulreaper

Reaction score
Guys please read the notice to avoid memory access error , Is there anything needs fixing ? .
Some of the options (f5 for sure) do not let you save after activation, it causes a crash to title screen.

I used f8 on all characters and used f9 and f10 for a second and got memory access problem

tried f5 at the academy and was able to save once out of the dozen times (edit had to delete that save because i got memory access problems a minute after starting it each time)

Last edited:

kincaidnou

Reaction score
ElhPF8.jpg

zxmaoL.jpg

kincaidnou

Reaction score
I'm gonna post it here for mrantifun to make a trainer for everyone :)

Just search and modify binary in memory using Cheatengine. They are in the form of XX 00 YY ZZ
XX = number of item(XX = 63 for 99 items)
YY = item id
ZZ = item category

ZZ: E0 = phantoma, A0 = item(usable), B0 = item(other), F0 = weapon.

Do this ONLY when you're in a save game screen(select which file to save), click save. Save(back up in another slot before this if needed), then go back one level to where you can see the SAVE/LOAD screen, choose save again, the game will crash...but wait, load that same save, and DONE! You now have those stuffs you needed and is perfectly saveable. (Repeat this if need more phantoma).

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
so its situational inf health?

I stand corrected. Infinite hp works fine against damage exceed your current maximum. If you use an Edioen or fail an SO mission the character you're using WILL die.

My Max AP isn't working, is there any order I should be doing it in or opening something a few times?

You need to go to a red crystal (Save point), then to "Promotion", then "Abilities" pick a character and buy one skill to get 999AP this needs to be done for every character. If a haracter has no skills just have them set as your playable character go to the Arena and start the secret training (Auto-exp gain) when on the main menu again advance your computer's date a year and load the game to get a level or two to hopefully unlock a new skill without having to go out and waste time one random battles.

Just remember to reset your pc date to the present day after.

Last edited:

2live4

Reaction score
boss spp also no good once you turn on and get the cheat then turn it off it will give the same memory violation and forced the game to start menu once you try to save the game OR if you try to purchase stuff that use SPP points

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
Someone has been reporting most of your trainers as virus to avast. You got quite an enemy.

Trainers are regardless of what people say a virus just programmed to edit the values of your game's data such as health, money, items, game speed. Each trainer developer has their own preference to what software they use to publish them some software forcefully injects the values into the game while others use more subtle ways. The trainers here are use the forceful version which is why they can trigger warnings from Avast, AVG Malware bytes and others but rest assured they are only false positives you just have to disable them and add them to your Anti-viruses white/ignore list.

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
boss spp also no good once you turn on and get the cheat then turn it off it will give the same memory violation and forced the game to start menu once you try to save the game OR if you try to purchase stuff that use SPP points

Much like the Gil option you MUST disable this once your SPP changes to "9999999999" once you see that number appear you never have to enable it unless you wish to top-up your SPP. Other than that it's best to keep it turned off while playing/visiting shops

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
this is wrong, I have 4/5 of all the phantomas at the moment(as well as their addresses in my cheat engine), turning this on doesn't change those values. And yes, it is possible to have infinitive items and possible to save too but it can't be done with opening the item list to scan those addresses, :)

Actually if you keep Cheat Engine & MAF trainer open you will see no changes, as they "interact with the same data", but, if you have ALL the phantomas, and all the PHANTOMAS magic you will be able to use the cheat even if at this point there is no reasons to "cheat", once you get all magic and the "wall" maxed the game run like walk on the grass, for the main plot, but you can still have problems with random monsters as they are goups of.

kincaidnou

Reaction score
Actually if you keep Cheat Engine & MAF trainer open you will see no changes, as they "interact with the same data", but, if you have ALL the phantomas, and all the PHANTOMAS magic you will be able to use the cheat even if at this point there is no reasons to "cheat", once you get all magic and the "wall" maxed the game run like walk on the grass, for the main plot, but you can still have problems with random monsters as they are goups of.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1156x650q90/537/zxmaoL.jpg

Posted this screenshot earlier, but it is not shown yet. With this stats, I'm pretty much unbeatable even on Finis mode.

spiritsong

Donor
Reaction score
Inf Health = can be left turned on
Inf AG = can be left turned on
Inf MP = can be left turned on
Max stats = not sure. The moment i saved, then deactivate it, stats revert. Not sure how to keep it at 999
Inf Items = never ever save with this feature on. Disable before saving.
Mega Exp = can be left turned on.
Fast Kill = not sure why you want this, if you used other cheats this will mean nothing, and you're cheesing the game too much. I mean, when you have the inf AP, buy all skills, and you'll be golden.
Inf AP = Go in game menu, go to each character, buy 1 skill (just one skill). It will jump from 8/9/12/13 AP into 999. Ignore purchasing other skills (for now), go back, go to other char, repeat. Once each char has 999 AP, disable cheat, save. Reload, and you'll have 999 AP for each char, with more unbought skills. Use the 999 ap to buy the other skills, probably would have more than enough ever.
Inf Gils = Activate, go to in-game menu, see that there's 999999999999 Gils, disable, save.
Inf SPP = Title menu, activate cheat, load game, save game, disable cheat, load game (it should reveal you have 999999 SPP)

At the moment, I can't beat the Inf Items trick, but i haven't advanced far enough where i need to use the phatosma thing, so probably I haven't advanced far enough.

DragonRaven

Reaction score
heres the thing about INF items. i turn it on. go to gear so it says 99. turn it off. go to save and BAM error.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
anyone tried max stat always on that doesnt effect your game? MAF can you make all have all items, all weapons, chocobo etc etc? :) thank you

2live4

Reaction score
Much like the Gil option you MUST disable this once your SPP changes to "9999999999" once you see that number appear you never have to enable it unless you wish to top-up your SPP. Other than that it's best to keep it turned off while playing/visiting shops
well i did do that but when i to try save the game it pops out that warning..also after you enable and disable if you try to submit a task that need SPP it also send me to start menu...it happen to me but anyone have that problem?

Enoshen

Reaction score
Someone found the addresses for the anticheat code. It was posted on cheatengines tables section. I bring this up because I think it could be possible to figure out how to use this and make the infinite items option work!

Koakuma

Donor
Reaction score
well i did do that but when i to try save the game it pops out that warning..also after you enable and disable if you try to submit a task that need SPP it also send me to start menu...it happen to me but anyone have that problem?

If you bring up your game menu use it and swap menu tab and disable it when the value has changed it will NOT bring any problems if you have used the inifinte item cheat (Which has been pointed out to be slightly flawed presently) you won't be able to save the game.

I repeat do NOT have the infinite item cheat in use. At least until an update is released to bypass the bug.

Nero Szera

Reaction score
Loading crash when try to load chapter 2, any fix atm or anything to help out?

Zileth

Donor
Reaction score
Awesome Job Mr.AntiFun. Kinda sucks that the cheats are bound to the Function Keys, but just use them outside the game and you don't have to worry about the commands triggering the in game commands. Also, I don't Belive that there is a proper way to set all items to 99, because the game will always detect it. Machina + Infinite AG = OP.