Trainer Search

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
So when will the new trainer be released? These options are not really sufficient. We need character edits so we could change stats, no random encounters, one-hit kills and all that.

Thanks

dsys29

Donor
Reaction score
i agree 100% MAF is most likely busy because of christmas etc

dsys29

Donor
Reaction score
the cheat engine table is done search google lets you edit stats i just cant figure out how to use it lol

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
the cheat engine table is done search google lets you edit stats i just cant figure out how to use it lol

That's the main reason why I need a trainer since the cheat engine only works for some things (which the trainer already does) but the HP/MP modifications and other values don't work at all even though others on the forums claim they do work.

dsys29

Donor
Reaction score
That's the main reason why I need a trainer since the cheat engine only works for some things (which the trainer already does) but the HP/MP modifications and other values don't work at all even though others on the forums claim they do work.
be patient i am sure MAF will release it soon or i hope he will

xenogears86

Reaction score
hp not working.. they only put a threshold of 255 hp.. if mobs hit more, u will die.. and gill isn't working either

Azerty39

Reaction score
Hello,

The trainer does not work for Lashes, for against for-life point and I think the mana points and mana in his bizarre figures instead of eg 9999 for PV is this up with 255 and it's the same mana instead of 999 to 255 we do this is normal? Otherwise I also noticed that when I run the Trainer wants it opens a cmd window (command prompt) again I am surprised is all Trainer I recover my on your site create no worries this is the first thank you if you can see this problem.

I play in French and not in English view I do not understand.

xenogears86

Reaction score
it's supposed to be 999 but antifun made it 65535, but the game can't read the numerals, making ur hp shows as a multiplication of 255

what i found out.. the gill trainer is actually working.. but instead of getting 999999999 gills, you get 10k gills every battle

Azerty39

Reaction score
Thank you for answered.

Good going well we can wait a time the problem is addressed, in the meantime I will continue "Tales of Symphonia" on PS3.

Mamuhunter

Reaction score
do the usual search for 4 bits on cheat engine for gils I did gils with cheat engine myself. but the trainer setting the hp to 255 can be a problem later on in the game when villains hit u over 255 then you die.

Paolo

Reaction score
update 1 released

main exe updated
manual updated