Trainer Search

Paolo

Reaction score
oh my god

update for the game !!! update 1 of final fantasy vi is out !!!

Paolo

Reaction score
i dunno - i've found a few day ago
when i came back from hollyday

Azerty39

Reaction score
Hello

That I wanted to know if there will be an update to change the problem on the HP Trainer - MP & Gils?

Thank you.

Paolo

Reaction score
i dunno
you must ask to mr antifan

GBAWilhelm

Reaction score
Yes, please update this MrAntifun. I'm pretty sure they're done with initial patches for a while and I'd love to replay this game. Maybe even with an EXP increasing code?

dimasok

Donor
Reaction score
Can we please get an updated trainer? At least a No Random Encounter feature would be great!

glenn grujic

Reaction score
I want to thank you for your work on this and all other trainers, we all want and expect thigns from you ut we do not relize that you are using your personal time for all of our benefit, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know thank you once again!

I cannot wait untill you update this trainer I am looking out for it every day :)

sniperwof

Reaction score
1st 2 option for the trainer is basically useless as even progress the game normally, one wont just die that easily. Infinite gil itself is handy where you can buy anything you like.

What I like to see if there any future update would be level setting option, as its pretty important when come to leveling stats using magicite, so wont need to worry bout overleveling

Monster1985

Reaction score
can this trainer be updated pls,

the 1 option works for its only 255 hp 1 hit above it and u die wich makes it useless after some progression.
2nd option infi gils not workin, but take a look at this

ty in advance and for ur hard work.

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
any chance we could get an update for this MAF? switch hp to 999 instead of 255

Azerty39

Reaction score
I feel it is dead we will not be updated which would be a shame, and the worst is that we do not find another Trainer anywhere else .. . If or it must pay.

Finally we will have to wait! and arrived at the end of the month if there is still nothing too bad ben done with it. :(

JeffJr99

Reaction score
Will there be an update? Wanting to play the game more but with the help. Have played this game so many times but would like to breeze thru it a little quicker. Love your work for the trainers... beats those ones that try and cash grab ya. Also much smaller then some those trainers out there. (The dial home ones, which I try and avoid at all costs.)

Last edited: