Trainer Search

Azerty39

Reaction score
Thank you to you MrAntiFun Trainer for Final Fantasy X-2 works well for HP and MP for the rest I did not test and it does not interest me too now.

thepropagation

Reaction score
Hey there. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication to us losers who don't want to play the video game properly. Just wondering if there's any way we could get some AP and/or Gun Mage cheats for the Final Fantasy X-2 trainer.

Bahamut77

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have a code for infinite Volley ammo in the Gauntlet mini game, please.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Are you going to upgrade this with the same options as the +12 trainer you did for ffx?

darkwer23

Reaction score
FFX and FFX-2 are abit different like the whole battle system is a whole different while there also no blitzball anymore on FFX-2 and in FFX-2 you can switch ur costum called dresssphere while in FFX u summon bestia and there is again a different so i might think that MrAntiFun will put a few stuff on FFx-2 but not the same because is like impossible lol

Ashuraman

Reaction score
Please
Make trainer complete remove random battles

I hate random battles because its wasting times
Because there is quick gain level fast kill
And random battles is useless

Hit f3 twice in game,that removes random battles. Both X and X2 have a built in trainer

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
FFX and FFX-2 are abit different like the whole battle system is a whole different while there also no blitzball anymore on FFX-2 and in FFX-2 you can switch ur costum called dresssphere while in FFX u summon bestia and there is again a different so i might think that MrAntiFun will put a few stuff on FFx-2 but not the same because is like impossible lol
Thanks for the info aint played yet so did not know . Want to get a good trainer and finish ff9 before I start.

dstrukd

Donor
Reaction score
mega xp not working

also "instant charge" doesnt let us use bullet time for gun dress sphere

darkwer23

Reaction score
instant charge is meant the atb gaugebar in FFX-2 meaning of the loading bar u have to press a special key for the bullet time its stand there , for example on my controller its RB so idk about the keyboard or PS3/4 version back in the time at ps2 it was R1 that i know Only bar that doesnt count is the magic bar that need to load up but iam sure MrAntifun Will fix this as soon as he can

darkwer23

Reaction score
Thanks for the info aint played yet so did not know . Want to get a good trainer and finish ff9 before I start.
no problem thats why ive written it ive played FFX and FFX-2 for very long time and knowing alot about it and i love to help people aswell so whenever anyone got a question jussk away and by the way bare with my english its not that perfect but iam trying to improve it as much as possible

Ashuraman

Reaction score
So here's a request/suggestion for this trainer: Infinite time/Bullets for Beclam's gauntlet and maybe a quick way to finish the lightning tower calibrations

odge21

Reaction score
Thanks MAF , you're the best ;)
Mega Xp don't work too

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Thanks MAF , you're the best ;)
Mega Xp don't work too

It works but it's hard to see.

Mega exp = Exp x10

When you finish a battle in results if enemies gives you 10 exp, character exp will receives 100 exp

BrokenLoyalty

Reaction score
Thanks for another great trainer! I just wish you could include something that increased the AP gain for skills, I feel that grinding AP for skills is the most time consuming part of the game.

Squall692

Reaction score
I always wonder. Why you call yourself MrAntiFun? I mean these trainers you make always seem to make the games MORE fun to me not eliminate it. Is it like calling the circus muscle man Tiny?:confused:

Edit: Oh and thanks for yet another awesome trainer. I will test them out once I got the game downloaded. lol 60 KB/s DL speed sucks.:rolleyes: