Trainer Search

Adoniis

Reaction score
Inf.Health does not give you Inf.Health. It freezes health at 9999. If you are hit for 9999 you are going to die, just an FYI.

Dinra

Reaction score
Can you change the random for 200 thunderstorm ? Like the jump rope in FF9 ?

Thank you and cya !

PS: I'm french, my english is so bad, sorry =P

knight2309

Reaction score
I cannot get the program to work, i turn on FFX2 HD and the program will say game is on, but when i press F1-F9 for any of the cheats like infini Gil, Max XP, Trainer nothing will happen is there something I am doing wrong or is it a different way to do these. I start the game first the the program.

HP_GMR!

Reaction score
I cannot get the program to work, i turn on FFX2 HD and the program will say game is on, but when i press F1-F9 for any of the cheats like infini Gil, Max XP, Trainer nothing will happen is there something I am doing wrong or is it a different way to do these. I start the game first the the program.

the cheats are not activated with the F-keys (those are reserved for the cheats that the game allready has) if you want this set of cheats to work you only need to press 1 to 8 on your keyboard below the F-keys

Aesura

Reaction score
the cheats are not activated with the F-keys (those are reserved for the cheats that the game allready has) if you want this set of cheats to work you only need to press 1 to 8 on your keyboard below the F-keys
i can't get the trainer to work with the Fkeys OR the number keys, or the numpad...the trainer just doesn't work for me

TheOmen

Reaction score
The trainer is not detecting the game for me anyone else having this issue?

Kitten09

Reaction score
Shame that there isn't one in the trainer to have all the dress spheres in the game as some are complicated to get as well as all the crimson spheres :( But the rest do come in handy!! :)

MC1988

Reaction score
Shame that there isn't one in the trainer to have all the dress spheres in the game as some are complicated to get as well as all the crimson spheres :( But the rest do come in handy!! :)

If you want to go that far, just activate the games cheat menu that's already built into it. It might break your game though and cause crashing later on, that's pretty much why I just use Mr.Anti's trainers. So use SquareEnix's cheats at your own risk.

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
How i can youse the Trainer...pls help me...IM german

1) Download the trainer
2) Extract with the winrar application
3)Start the game
4) Run as administrator
5) Press the buttons that tells the trainer to trigger the tricks.

Ffxplayer35

Reaction score
1) Download the trainer
2) Extract with the winrar application
3)Start the game
4) Run as administrator
5) Press the buttons that tells the trainer to trigger the tricks.

But which Buttons does it be??

It dosen't work already...

Must i start a New Game or can it be a save game??

Please describe everything for me...

And im german

I have winrar and I have extracted it...but how can i run it as a administrator ???

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
But which Buttons does it be??

It dosen't work already...

Must i start a New Game or can it be a save game??

Please describe everything for me...

And im german

I have winrar and I have extracted it...but how can i run it as a administrator ???

You must use the right mouse button to show the option to run as an administrator. :)

I am italian but I also hope that the image I just uploaded you down here will be clear to you. '^^

15pqxc6.png

Ah, I forgot, you must have started the game already and I recommend you to be a little ahead otherwise the tricks may not work, the game might also stop for that. '^^

Ffxplayer35

Reaction score
I don't can final fantasy x 2 open as a administrator

I don't find it...