Trainer Search

darkwer23

Reaction score
ElcondeLucanor thats what iam bascially meaning to make it like 1 dodge = 200 dodge its one of my absolute hate minigames in FFX it takes so long and the next thing is like if u get just 1 hit by a thunder u can doit allover again and the worst part about it i had it twice i was by 195 and then sudden thunder hit me and iam so sick of dodging and literally doing it over because if a thunder hits you all your avoids get reset by 0 -.-

Reaction score
A new trainer has done on Doom, probably Mr Antifun look for the Blitzball exp option :)

Noobita

Reaction score
thanks a lot but the downloads aren't working it says network error or download interrupted

darkwer23

Reaction score
hm odd u changed the experience to 2.500 and yet it doesnt work on my side kinda weird and oddiary i cant level up still on blitzball -_-

edit nvm it works now fine thanks

Last edited:

Gabriel Bayo

Reaction score
Thz for your work. You can add 200 lightninght avoided? Avoid 200 lightning in a row is hard as hell :(

darkwer23

Reaction score
Gabriel Bayo yep i hope MrAntifun will do that aswell because i agree with you as i said earlier in a post i made twice at 195 but then my concentration got broken and so yeah 1 hit = resets the avoid to 0 still upsets me lawl

HomageMLP

Reaction score
MaF can you please add a cheat for having every weapon and every key items please? >.< It would be very nice