Trainer Search

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
If you put the thunder dodge minigame cheat you would do a really awesome cheat!!!

To win thunder dodge minigame you must dogde 200 thunder and a treasure gives you the best prize the best weapon of LuLu. If you put 1 avoid = 200 avoid that would be awesome.

Look 0:50 to see the treasure chest:

would kill for this never managed to do this back in the ps2 days

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
since the game has a built in no encounters cheat the lightning dodge becomes pretty easy, you go to the crater that is in that video and it will always strike and you just hit the dodge button and after 200 times you're golden.

Noobita

Reaction score
could someone upload the trainer to a mirror and pm it to me? i'd appreciate it very much ):

darkwer23

Reaction score
the problem about the cater is how long u wanna stay there and also again 1 hit by a thunder means all other avoid and dodges getting reset by 0 means once u failed u can try again to make 200 and thats the huge problem one 1 hit i dont have really the time for it ive played it in ffx once it takes if ur good and know the places where 2-3 thunderstrikes lighting in about 30-45 min by 1 thunderlight it can go to 2hour i wanna see people that want to play this game abit more often to do that over and over again iam sure they gonna be sick of it because once u forgot some items or stuff ya literally screwed because u cant go back like the temples or by wrong clicks u cant make the al bhed books u must make a second game then for that and since most people that didnt played ffx on ps2 doesnt know about the whole things there might be a few that played ffx on ps2 but not that many and also u aint remember every single detail of every game u played (date of the game 2001-2002 today 2016 )

Rondrian

Reaction score
is there a way for a lightnig dodge cheat ? :3 dont get more than 50 from 200 there my eyes start to hurt and i get hit :(

zlyrek19

Reaction score
Fast kill seems to just change my party HP to 1... I thought it meant 1 hit kill enemies.

jlazenby1

Master Donor
Reaction score
Someone send your game save at the Thunder Plains and he'd be able to get in it alot quicker (if he's still doing ffx) (and of course offering some donations won't hurt lol)

You can email the save to [email protected] and just let him know what game it is and what mod you're hoping for.

Was gonna upload mine but I'm still a little ways away and don't have time to play ATM.

Last edited:

emanae

Reaction score
Would there be a way to MAX blitzball stats? Like catch/shoot, etc? Cause the exp thing doesn't help much, the enemy team scales with you, and it's hard to score goals to get the "top scorer" bonus.

ram hermoso

Reaction score
MAF can you make all key items in ffx please all sigils and all of their weapons

ram hermoso

Reaction score
the blitzball cheat is GOOD good job plus all key items as in everything so that we dont have to look or search theme one by one please MAF