Reaction score
we need

Mega EXP
unlimeted Moves
Fast EXP in BlitzBall
Chocobo Races time unlimeted
Chocobo speed up
Chocobo stamina unlimeted

p.s please update "Low Chance Of Radnom Fights" to "Low Chance Of Random Fights"
:D

Last edited:

ram hermoso

Reaction score
yeah put also all skills all level 99 and all key tech slots and all key techneque

tealtier

Reaction score
Additions for getting all key items possibly? I really would like to never search out these crests/sigils again XD

And addition to get all aeons?

Crossroad777

Reaction score
The blitzball cheats are so essential. Trust me. 60% of the gametime is playing blitzball.

Sealbreaker

Reaction score
Additions for getting all key items possibly? I really would like to never search out these crests/sigils again XD

And addition to get all aeons?
Except for the Navel-Mirror. I tested it on a PS2 Save and an Add of it will Bug the Solaris-Mirror because the game tries to use the Navel instead of Solaris, so you have to Activate the Navel first again befor you can use The solaris

Tsukiumi

Reaction score
btw if ya go into the options area and look for perimeter changes and there is another option that offets buttons you can boost your chars and run in frequency and game speed built in including 99 of all non key items etc

Last edited:

Azerty39

Reaction score
Be patient people "MrAntiFun" does what he can to satifaire so we can a dress in this world of brute is not asking every two seconds it fast on the contrary it may all drop , looks good after we'd find you do not?

Eric1125

Reaction score
99 weapons? In this Final Fantasy? Why? In addition, in this game you can't have 99 weapons of one style, it's impossible do a **** of that.

MrAntiFun, could you do a **** where you finish a combat enemies gives you x99 items? That would be a GREAT **** better than infinite items in battle.
Actually I was referring to ALL weapons. Not the quantity, genius.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Blitzball cheats are done , I want to do Chocobo Races cheats now but need someone to send me a game save so i can check it out , Send save to [email protected] , I will wait 2 hours if no one sends me a game save i will release the trainer without Chocobo Races cheats.

jlazenby1

Master Donor
Reaction score
Blitzball cheats are done , I want to do Chocobo Races cheats now but need someone to send me a game save so i can check it out , Send save to [email protected] , I will wait 2 hours if no one sends me a game save i will release the trainer without Chocobo Races cheats.

Can't wait to try them out! Made my $20 donation as I said I would, and hopefully someone gets the chocobo races up soon! (Any chance of trying to add the lightning dodges too? I can upload my save tomorrow after I reach the lightning dodge area, believe I'll still be a while before I reach the races though)

Last edited:

Alias_X

Donor
Reaction score
Again, doing a marvelous job on the trainers @MrAntiFun
I have not played enough to give you all the save files myself.

A question to everyone. Is there someone with a save with ALL Al Bhed Spheres? I would like to be able to read what they are saying from the start. If so please send me a PM so I can give you my email adress.

A deep bow for @MrAntiFun

gustarugal

Reaction score
its done , remember save 115 until 120 , and i complete all rancings but the time is the problem , so thanks for your attention

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
its done , remember save 115 until 120 , and i complete all rancings but the time is the problem , so thanks for your attention
Checking it out right now , Is it a race which require player to have lower time than AI or just freeze timer at 0 for all ?.

jlazenby1

Master Donor
Reaction score
You have to finish the race with 0 time or less so if the timer stayed at 0 it should work fine