Trainer Search

PeterPumper

Reaction score
Would it at all be possible to get two additional options added to this for two of the more annoying minigames that are tied to maxing out the celestial weapons? The Thunder Plains dodge 200 consecutive lightning bolts and Macalania Woods butterfly hunt quest to be specific. Both are incredibly annoying to do. Maybe have dodge 1 bolt = dodged 200 bolts and infinite time on the butterfly quest. Don't know if it's possible or anything, but it would be greatly appreciated. I really really don't want to have to do that stuff again after all these years.

Tiger-tank

Reaction score
oh and capture all monster in arena too . hope Mr Antifun can add more option for side quest

gatoradefrost

Reaction score
For those looking for the lightning dodge cheat, I have a way to do it using cheat engine but please follow the instructions exactly.

Firstly when you enter the plains, open up cheat engine and open FFX.exe within the cheat engine.
Now click "Add Address Manually" and the address will be "FFX.exe+D2CE90" without quotes.
Dont worry about any of the other fields.
Now change the value to 200 and then dodge 1 lightning.
Save and continue about your business and all should be well.
Once you have left the inn, leave the screen and return and the chest will be there.

This is tested and working.
Is there a way to add clear spheres and master spheres with the cheat engine?

buyitfor4life

Reaction score
Do you have to activate and deactivate the blitzball exp cheat for it to work? Or do you have to leave it on? I tried using it and it seems only tidus is getting the exp to 2500 and not leveling at all

Bud1812

Reaction score
Trainer works awesome. Unfortunately the option for quickly killing enemies doesn't seem to work when fighting Sin. Worked fine on all the other bosses just not on Sin.

AerixSpades

Reaction score
For those looking for the lightning dodge cheat, I have a way to do it using cheat engine but please follow the instructions exactly.

Firstly when you enter the plains, open up cheat engine and open FFX.exe within the cheat engine.
Now click "Add Address Manually" and the address will be "FFX.exe+D2CE90" without quotes.
Once you have left the inn, leave the screen and return and the chest will be there.

Does this also work for the PAL version by the way?

Because the standard value is: 13041708, in my game?
Am kinda new with the Cheat Engine and do not want to screw up anything... :oops:

[Edit:]
Nvmnd! Tested it out of impulse, and works like a charm!

Have to add though that it does reset your counter and gives you all the old prizes and the all the struck consolation prizes. :D

wetspointrus

Reaction score
Would it at all be possible to get two additional options added to this for two of the more annoying minigames that are tied to maxing out the celestial weapons? The Thunder Plains dodge 200 consecutive lightning bolts and Macalania Woods butterfly hunt quest to be specific. Both are incredibly annoying to do. Maybe have dodge 1 bolt = dodged 200 bolts and infinite time on the butterfly quest. Don't know if it's possible or anything, but it would be greatly appreciated. I really really don't want to have to do that stuff again after all these years.

I haven't figured out the butterfly one just yet but if you look to earlier in the thread, I mentioned how to beat the lightning dodge one using cheat engine.

Gabriel Bayo

Reaction score

Thx it worked for me :) you know how to find the code for the time at Macalania forest minigame?

magikarp7

Donor
Reaction score
Hey Mr AF, having problems with the blitzball xp. Only my keeper and another player received it. Even if i switch another player to the keeper position they dont receive it either :(. Also since I think other games scale in level to your average level, it can be a massive problem with some teams being level 30+ while most your team is level 10.

DONK11

Reaction score
I got to that stupid butterfly minigame and keep failing the 2nd one, any chance you can add something to freeze the timer for that also?

Gaiii

Reaction score
hey thanks alot Mrantifun, I just wanted to ask if it is possible to give us +1 sphere lvl and maybe the spheres themself, so we can unlock fields on the spherefield. It would help out a lot, cause you then don't have to massivly disturb ur own game with 99+ Sphere lvls. Thats kinda turn off to go playing any longer cause ur way way to strong ^^ thanks a lot Mrantifun :)

rubber johnny

Reaction score
Thank you mr antifun. Most reliable cheat source on the net.

For some reason Mega xp cheat does not work.

Last edited:

Dinra

Reaction score
Can you change the random for 200 thunderstorm ? Like the jump rope in FF9 ?

Thank you and cya !

PS: I'm french, my english is so bad, sorry =P