Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Could you make it compatible with windows store version please?
i bought the game on steam so i can't make any promises regarding the windows release ,However there is a possibility that the trainer would work on the Store Version , What is the game exe file name for the windows store release ?.

TwilightxSaga

Reaction score
i bought the game on steam so i can't make any promises regarding the windows release ,However there is a possibility that the trainer would work on the Store Version , What is the game exe file name for the windows store release ?.

ffxv_u .exe

I would also like a windows store trainer if can be provided.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
ffxv_u .exe

I would also like a windows store trainer if can be provided.
After i finish the trainer for steam i will make some changes to try to get it working on windows store , But i will need some help on testing since i cant do it myself.

On other matter ,How long do i have to play to get spells ? ,Because the spell cheats are the only left i have to make now .

ZedForLife

Reaction score
You have them after you finish the tutorial

Edit: or you can skip the tutorial and then you'll have it straight away lol

TwilightxSaga

Reaction score
After i finish the trainer for steam i will make some changes to try to get it working on windows store , But i will need some help on testing since i cant do it myself.

On other matter ,How long do i have to play to get spells ? ,Because the spell cheats are the only left i have to make now .

No problem I can help with the windows store version.

KauDevPro

Reaction score
The version of steam usually works in the origin version ?