Trainer Search

michelletownley

Reaction score
I tried steam version of the game with the steam version of the trainer and it doesn't let me click f1-f9 to enable the cheats. I also tried changing the hotkey but It didn't work either

anjinsan

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer steam version is working. Need to start game first,than trainer.Otherwise it wont work for me .
Thanks for the trainer, again good and fast job :), thanks .

Greviuser

Reaction score
working for FFXV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES ? or i will get a ban for using it on there?

frekriiis

Reaction score
working for FFXV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES ? or i will get a ban for using it on there?

Using any sort of 3rd party tool/program on a multiplayer game runs the risk of you getting banned.

Anywho, thankyou MAF for the quick release!

Dakim1986

Reaction score
Thx for the quick trainer!

Also to everyone asking the typical "does this work on MP?" Just dont ask, mrantifun clearly states himself each time that he doesnt intend for these to enable online cheating, and it isnt nice to cheat in versus modes either. Thank you.

Greviuser

Reaction score
well im very sorry for asking that question, anyway still waiting for EXP Multiplier for skills(fishing/survival/cooking/camera/skills tech, hope MAF update the trainer for new feature

jang91

Reaction score
The trainer for steam , still crashed, i open boths like admin,still doesn´t work :(

gamerplava

Reaction score
steam version, ran game first, ran trainer as admin, still crashed about 10-15 minutes in

modrlab

Reaction score
The addition of a one hit kill toggle would be nice.

Last edited:

lookitskidd

Reaction score
for those crashing every 10-15 minutes or so. dont turn too many cheats on. I only have infi HP MP stamina GIls and Items on and it hasnt crashed on me.

Roriku

Reaction score
Best men Ever Nice Thx Mr.Antifun +++1

Edit : Yep Game Crashes after a amount of Minutes... i have Inf Stamina, Inf MP, Inf Spells and items and Cooldown aktiv and it Crashes all the time after 10-15 mins... I hope can Fix That :) Sorry for my Bad english .
Try saving your game after you activate it, then deactivate it and re-load that save. Then activate it again, I did a bunch of ascension stuff with inf AP and saved before and after. Game crashed 3 times when trying to change one of prompto's techniques while inf. technique was on but that's the only issue I've had. The past full 24hours on the game haven't had a single issue or crash. Hope it helps mate.

Shinpo

Reaction score
Will there be a working version for the windows store version?

longy999

Reaction score
The Steam version is crashing randomly for most people from what I've seen on the forums, I dont think its anything to do with the trainer. From what I've read SE are working on patch for the crashing and the fps drops after using a summon at the minute so it should hopefully drop soon

darkoman

Reaction score
I tried it and everything worked for about 10 to 15 minutes then the game crashes