Trainer Search

Koneko-Chan

Reaction score
Here too, Steam Trainer tested just with Inf Health, Game crashes after few Minutes.

Nawchi

Reaction score
Hope you can add triple exp,and make trainer more usefull,i mean not crash when we playing it
btw thx if you read this..GBU :)

sidewayz27

Reaction score
Would really love to see an origin version of this, thanks for your hard work.

frekriiis

Reaction score
There's a bug with the game itself that is causing intermittent or persistent crashing. I don't think it's the trainer itself. I've been using it since yesterday and have had no issues.

alex_valverdee

Reaction score
Windows edition don't works.
The name of game process is ffvx_u, not ffxv_o.
Fix this pls.

ChaosHacks

Reaction score
It was working at first, but I got to the first tomb and now it causes my game to instantly crash the moment I open my menu to change gear. If I start the Trainer at the main menu then it crashes when I load the game.

dark_alone

Reaction score
Steam version works for me (or at least the last time I played the game), except it it's either just me or maybe the trainer, when I have it running it slows done the game play. So I've just gave myself lots of gil and have been playing it like a normal person... trying to stay alive. lol

magikarp7

Donor
Reaction score
Amazed so many people purchased the windows version over the steam version. Keys weren't too badly priced.

viciousds

Reaction score
Amazed so many people purchased the windows version over the steam version. Keys weren't too badly priced.

I almost thought about it.....cross save being able to come over from my xbox profile would have been a nice time saver and just NG+ it. But now with the trainer I'm just going to use the AP cheat and catch up to where I was.

bsky1998

Reaction score
I use this when I forget that the Demo Plus 20 Trainer works too, gotta love MrAntiFun!

Alexandre_5

Reaction score
The trainer is always saying the game is offline, I tried to launch the trainer before and after the game is on but the message is always the same "Game is Offline".....

flashboth

Reaction score
Hello, is it normal for my anti-virus to block the trainer? what must you do for whom?
thank you

SyncWolf

Donor
Reaction score
Just stopped playing the game for 8 hours in a row, minus a dinner break. No crashes or any other issues.

I'm running the Steam version and I've used below listed cheats;
» Inf HP
» Inf MP
» Inf AP (disabled after use)
» Inf Gil (disabed after use)
» Inf Items

Just wanted to post some positive feedback to counter the reports about crashes, etc.
Great work on the trainer.

phonos

Reaction score
Hello would it be possible to add one for the fishing line and reel in, like inf durability and instant reel. It's all I really want. Thanks for your hard work.

frekriiis

Reaction score
The trainer is always saying the game is offline, I tried to launch the trainer before and after the game is on but the message is always the same "Game is Offline".....

Try running as administrator after the game has loaded.

Ryguy166

Reaction score
It works fine for me until I get into the Dauvall Dungeon where there are level 41 necromancers and they are able to kill me even though I have inf health activated. If I'm not in the dungeon it works great though, been loving it so far but looks like maybe an issue when you are in dungeons?