Trainer Search

dazzlehacks

Reaction score
Thanks! But, does this really work? I've tried MrAntiFun's trainer for fnaf 1, it worked. But, does it work here? I bet.. Haven't tried it out yet.

RJC25

Reaction score
It does work, though it isn't very effective, especially on the later nights. Flashlight power is easy to conserve, as-long as you don't overuse it. Infinite music box would be more efficient for the later nights (Night 4, 5 and 6).

MrMishka

Reaction score
Freeze animatronics... And freeze music box and Super fast time... Its all what i need

BonBonBon

Reaction score
Hm....The unlimited flashlight power is okay, but will this be updated? I //need// something to speed up the time

Goncalofree

Reaction score
Freeze the musicbox please.
thanks for the nice work in your trainers Mrantifun
keep the nice work for many years =DD

austin998

Reaction score
It does work, though it isn't very effective, especially on the later nights. Flashlight power is easy to conserve, as-long as you don't overuse it. Infinite music box would be more efficient for the later nights (Night 4, 5 and 6).
the infinite flashlight helped me ALOT. I just held the flashlight button down and it kept the animatronics out of the room. the only ones that came in were the ones in the vent ^^

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
Look.... Mr.AntiFunny..... You don't know Five Nights at Freddy's 2, if you don't even know what the hell the "music box" is, these people have been waiting for someone to release an actual cheat for this game, and ALL you gave to them was a crappy feature that you THOUGHT was all they needed, but you were wrong..... PLEASE, for the love of god, PLAY the game, or at least, if you don't have it, download the Demo, or watch a Youtube gameplay of Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Update the Trainer to add this, Please.... these people have been asking for them, Do it....
JUST RESPECT MAN JUST RESPECT but seriously i need freeze music box
i want Freeze MusicBox...but Ok
Yay thx but please add infinite music box
Freeze animatronics... And freeze music box and Super fast time... Its all what i need
Hm....The unlimited flashlight power is okay, but will this be updated? I //need// something to speed up the time
Freeze the musicbox please.
thanks for the nice work in your trainers Mrantifun
keep the nice work for many years =DD
i HAVE AN IDEA...Freeze musicbox/Disabled animatroncs.
add unlimited music box :( please
You have plenty of time to do this, so please do it for the people who believe in you and want a "True" Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Trainer

linuxbookmark

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the awesome trainer, it makes playing the game much more enjoyable.

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
Now there's two more things that people have been asking for, and that's Freezing the animatronics and speeding up the time

phonalmi

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one whose game restarts when I press F2 : |

Last edited:

WeWeWeWill1213

Reaction score
When I Use "Freeze Music Box." The Game Goes to the Title Screen. It Must Be a Hot Key. Can You Switch "Freeze Music Box." To F3?