Trainer Search

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
i can't wait for the next trainer to be out!!! i'm thinking maybe freeze the animatronics, skip the day/speed up time, trick the animatronics into thinkng u are wearing the freddy mask (even when u aren't), and last but not least all the plushies. That's all i would need (not really i don't need all of them).
I agree, although it would be nice if you could freeze a specific animatronic [or all of them] using the numpad

ShrinaDracis

Reaction score
For some reason, mine doesn't work. (yes, I have the Music Box over 30%) and my flashlight still runs out of energy. any help?

IPlayFerDays

Reaction score
For some reason, mine doesn't work. (yes, I have the Music Box over 30%) and my flashlight still runs out of energy. any help?
press the windows button (if using windows) to exit the game without closing it and press F1 and F2 there. If the boxes have checks in them it works. For noobs u need the trainer opened for it to work. If it still doesn't work then tough luck because i don't know after that.

IPlayFerDays

Reaction score
I don't know, I think we were talking about what MrAntiFun should add in the next trainer.

MrMishka

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, here is so many people who need a funcion: Freeze Animatronics
But They wait a updated trainer.
Yeah,yeah yeah, i know, MrAntiFun have so many T.R (Trainer Requests)
But Here is so many people, than other request!
We Wait you MrAntiFun.

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, here is so many people who need a funcion: Freeze Animatronics
But They wait a updated trainer.
Yeah,yeah yeah, i know, MrAntiFun have so many T.R (Trainer Requests)
But Here is so many people, than other request!
We Wait you MrAntiFun.
Well I don't want to freeze all of them at once, that would be boring, I wanna freeze one or two, More like Freeze Any Animatronic would better suit the feel

MrMishka

Reaction score
Well I don't want to freeze all of them at once, that would be boring, I wanna freeze one or two, More like Freeze Any Animatronic would better suit the feel
I need to freeze ALL.
10\20 to complete.

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
I need to freeze ALL.
10\20 to complete.
Well thats the beauty of it... using the NumPad, you can disable all of them if you want to, but some people only need to disable/enable specific animatronics at a time, if you just have all of them frozen for everybody, then how can they play around in-game? If you want all of them... just push all of the numpad buttons, but for me, I want to disable specific ones

Jackson Lake

Reaction score
You wouldn't have to have specific ones frozen, you could have them all frozen, but make it on the numpad for each animatronic. Numpad 1: Toy Freddy-Numpad 2: Toy Bonnie-Numpad 3: Toy Chica-Numpad 4: Toy Foxy-Numpad 5: Withered Freddy-Numpad 6: Withered Bonnie-Numpad 7: Withered Chica-Numpad 8: Withered Foxy-Numpad 9: BB-Numpad 0: Golden Freddy

MrMishka

Reaction score
You wouldn't have to have specific ones frozen, you could have them all frozen, but make it on the numpad for each animatronic. Numpad 1: Toy Freddy-Numpad 2: Toy Bonnie-Numpad 3: Toy Chica-Numpad 4: Toy Foxy-Numpad 5: Withered Freddy-Numpad 6: Withered Bonnie-Numpad 7: Withered Chica-Numpad 8: Withered Foxy-Numpad 9: BB-Numpad 0: Golden Freddy
This is a Fake.