Trainer Search

paratrooper7

Reaction score
Thank you so much for fixing the trainer Mr. AntiFun, and thank you also paratrooper7 for providing the workaround to get this to function... All of my best to you both!!! :rolleyes:

you're welcome watamess.. ;)

SinStriker86

Reaction score
hmmmm the first trainer works well for me, becouse it was FON.exe and not ForceOfNature.exe. Now the trainer has the Process ForceOfNature.exe and it isnt working for me anymore. Btw both options were working well....
MAF could u upload the first trainer, becouse i have overwrite the old one which was working for me. In this way we can choose which trainer we need.
Thx in forward.

Update: i found the old Trainer it in my downloads folder.
I dont know why i have the FON.exe Process and other have ForceOfNature.exe, but the First trainer is the right for me ^^

paratrooper7

Reaction score
hmmmm the first trainer works well for me, becouse it was FON.exe and not ForceOfNature.exe. Now the trainer has the Process ForceOfNature.exe and it isnt working for me anymore. Btw both options were working well....
MAF could u upload the first trainer, becouse i have overwrite the old one which was working for me. In this way we can choose which trainer we need.
Thx in forward.

Update: i found the old Trainer it in my downloads folder.
I dont know why i have the FON.exe Process and other have ForceOfNature.exe, but the First trainer is the right for me ^^

hey SinStriker86 there is a solution for your problem as well cause i had the same problem and i found this workaround! i hope this will help you with the future trainer updates!

thank you so much for the quick response Mr.AntiFun you are awesome as always!!!!
the new update wasn't working for me cause now the trainer searching for ForceOfNature.exe at processes and at my situation my game is named FON.exe at my processes... so for those that have the steam emulating version they will have the same problem! but there is a work around and you can make the trainer work like a charm... all you have to do is to change the name of the application .exe in the installation folder and rename it from "FON" to "ForceOfNature" (exactly the same name as the trainer looking for) but then when you double click the launcher the game will not start and a popup window tells you that you have to change the target on the configuration file... so then you have to open the SmartSteamEmu.ini file with a notepad++ or the simple notepad of windows and scroll down till you find the line "Target" then you have to rename again "Target = FON.exe" with "Target = ForceOfNature.exe" and voila the game is ready and the trainer working perfect and you don't need to start a new game!

SinStriker86

Reaction score
hey SinStriker86 there is a solution for your problem as well cause i had the same problem and i found this workaround! i hope this will help you with the future trainer updates!
thx dude, will try it out ;)

Update: It works, i changed the Name of the .exe and the Target as well and now It is ForceOfNature.exe and everything works well, Stamina and the Health cheat..Thx ^^

Last edited:

bunnamed

Reaction score
ok everyone , if you can fix problem for everythings. Someone told me this trainer inf hp working when new game. you can start new game and activate " inf hp and inf stamina " you should "save and exit" and load your "old save game" . now inf hp and inf stamina is activate.
please try to understand me my english is very bad. thank you

This method is working, Thank you very much

nash72

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer Mr.Antifun :) had to change the exe. name for the game but works great

otto7

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer works great on Steam Version.

Viktorez

Reaction score
I'm so sorry :) But can you upload (add) the 1'st version with «FON.exe *32» in Process Name? Thanks in advance!

eb593-clip-129kb.jpg

Skalibur01

Reaction score
The cheat does not activate infinite health after loading the game for me, help me thanks :).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm so sorry :) But can you upload (add) the 1'st version with «FON.exe *32» in Process Name? Thanks in advance!

eb593-clip-129kb.jpg
Rename your game exe file and it shouldnt cause any problem .

watamess

Reaction score
Dearest Mr. AntiFun,
Is there any chance for an update to the current trainer. A Force of Nature V1.0.12 Trainer +2 would be most ideal since the many bugs, including disappearing items, from the earlier versions of Force of Nature, have been fixed making the latest release a lot more stable... Than you again for all your great work, Mr. AntiFun, and all the best to you for your devotion to gaming by creating these wonderful trainers for us gamers to enjoy!

Sincerely,
watamess

ДЕД56РУС

Reaction score
всем привет! если в стиме не играть то как сделать чтоб работал тренер?

watamess

Reaction score
Dear Mr. AntiFun,
Force of Nature has now updated to version 1.0.13, could you PLEASE, provide a trainer that works with the latest version of the game. Force of Nature V1.0.13 Trainer +2 would be a good place to begin. Thank you again so very much for all the trainers you have provided, free of charge, and I am aware of the massive amount of work you must shoulder keeping everything up-to-date. You are appreciated for your vast endeavors and all that you contribute to this community.

Sincerely,
watamess