Trainer Search

Pain160710

Reaction score
Hi mrantifun
I would like to ask you, will you add some stuff like inf, Money or inf,Exp or something else like that to the Trainer? The Guys from CH have allready this stuff, so it seems to be possible :) ?

Best regards
Pain160710

ugadawgz

Reaction score
Hi mrantifun
I would like to ask you, will you add some stuff like inf, Money or inf,Exp or something else like that to the Trainer? The Guys from CH have allready this stuff, so it seems to be possible :) ?

Best regards
Pain160710

And then you'll get ban. No point adding all that stuff, just do goliath race put diff all the way up and freeze ai. Sadly it needs an update.

Pain160710

Reaction score
And then you'll get ban. No point adding all that stuff, just do goliath race put diff all the way up and freeze ai. Sadly it needs an update.
Thats not a Problem for me, because i play only offline. I would like to have enough money to buy all cars and to tune them. I think it have a few people who want to do the same as i want. He can also create a trainer with all options and just write in the Info, which options you dont have to use, because of banning.

Best regards
Pain160710

Ocbslims

Reaction score
He's not even bothered to reply for such a long time - There will be no update, stop asking

lolman1975

Reaction score
actually, i change the money and it worked, but i don´t know if this will result in a ban. Also this changes your stats and level, i don´t know how to do it separately

Last edited: