Trainer Search

Ocbslims

Reaction score
The trainer still works fine for me. Launch the game, get into free roam, minimize and run the trainer, get back to game and free roam, press F1 (once) after sort of 40-50 seconds you hear "trainer activated"

tom0902000

Reaction score
E49Fy6C.png

everyone stop using this trainer

Miichael2011

Reaction score
Yes and this is the reason MaF doesnt make trainers/cheats for online games because people dont understand you can get banned when using trainers ONLINE.
Always make sure you are offline so you can do whatever you want , if your done cheating just close the trainer and let the save sync with online and you should still have everything .

Paligu

Reaction score
Yes and this is the reason MaF doesnt make trainers/cheats for online games because people dont understand you can get banned when using trainers ONLINE.
Always make sure you are offline so you can do whatever you want , if your done cheating just close the trainer and let the save sync with online and you should still have everything .

true, people should have proper knowledge what they doing, do some research before getting to the hole so you know what you are dealing with and how to prevent noticing

EpikGam3r

Reaction score
I used this offline and still got banned. I literally used it once. What the ****.

meochan

Reaction score
Still think I'm lying? There are more people got banned. I think MAF should make a statement in the introduction. Something like "This trainer is likely got you banned from online features. Use at your own risk. "

Miichael2011

Reaction score
To prevent bans unplug your internet cable when in game.
Then start trainer and use it for money farm or whatever you like , when u think u want to get back to auctionhouse or freeroam disable the trainer option and close it afterwards.
Then reconnect your inet ;)
OFFLINE ONLY MEANS DISCONNECT YOURSELF FROM THE NETWORK.

People getting banned because they think Solo is offline but its not.

corvincorax

Reaction score
To prevent bans unplug your internet cable when in game.
Then start trainer and use it for money farm or whatever you like , when u think u want to get back to auctionhouse or freeroam disable the trainer option and close it afterwards.
Then reconnect your inet ;)
OFFLINE ONLY MEANS DISCONNECT YOURSELF FROM THE NETWORK.

People getting banned because they think Solo is offline but its not.

I tried telling people that but it seems they just cannot grasp the ability to unplug there computer from the router / network.

Paligu

Reaction score
FFS just disable the connection if you don't want to get banned so lazy people, trainer works great nothing wrong with the trainer and there is no ban if you used it correctly!!

ghostQ

Donor
Reaction score
This trainer worked in the new game version. I checked of OFFLINE a little while ago.