Trainer Search

Matt_BB

Reaction score
I got banned from action house because I uploaded a paintjob containing the "army" word, called drift army... until 2046 ...Did you guys published any paintjob?

ghostQ

Donor
Reaction score
I used this trainer ver.1.0.14.2 on game ver.1.0.17.2.
trainer worked perfectly.

alpalia

Reaction score
OMG Why you are so hateful????? It's like I'm deliberately sabotage this trainer or something. I already uploaded the proof but it said I quote "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."
Go on try to post a reply with pics and you'll know.
I only used it offline mode and I didn't even enter the online mode.
I swear to god I only use this trainer and didn't do anything inappropriate in game.
I seriously don't know what's going on...
this doesnt look like a ban to me.... can be an server troubles or functions not yet implented in the game or in your langague (you chinese ? )

a ban will probably not show you "server not available, try again later" but more something like "you not authorized to join server" or something like that.
as i say, its probably just a game or server troubles

Clavan

Reaction score
I did get a msg about a ban but even tho I haven't played the game anymore since the release of Mafia 3. But I can play online and can get the auction house. I tried this trainer when I wasn't connected to the internet and synchronised with the Internet a few days later.

Oh well, game works and is fun enough.

corvincorax

Reaction score
~snips the overly large quite.

funny I saw those pictures from another CHEAT site that HAPPENS to have a paid for trainer there (( lame as heck wanting cash for a trainer )) from 2 weeks ago so i'm calling bull

Winternoise

Reaction score
o
Sorry for the inconvenient I'm using other language to play the game.
And I didn't save the massage that told me I was banned until 2046 cause I panicked....
But this is after I enter the auction house.
It simply just say that the Forza Horizon 3 server is not available right now. Try it again later.
6f77c4b0jw1f8s241qy80j21kw0w4tha.jpg

And this is when I try to enter paint job market and turning market.
But the notification is different this time.
"This function is not available. For more information go to ForzaMotorsport.net"
6f77c4b0jw1f8s242snkyj21kw0w10y2.jpg

What happened to me....
I only used MAF's trainer on offline mode only.

Tbh, I got sometimes the same message on xbox (have it only on xbox) sometimes I can not enter the auction house to check my cars I sold etc.
or my stuff I shared like pictures.
So just a server side problem and don't rly think it's a Prob with the trainer.
You could try to enter these sections with firewall/antivir off or so.

Sry, all I can say

I got banned from action house because I uploaded a paintjob containing the "army" word, called drift army... until 2046 ...Did you guys published any paintjob?
some on xbox, doing more tuning stuff instead of paint jobs, but thats kinda strange to get banned for that, on xbox u get an notification like "don't use words like that" or so.. but lol, even "wtf" isnt allowed.
Try to contact the support

Paligu

Reaction score
technically you cant get banned because of using MRantifun trainer in my knowledge it's just changing only the memory file which is temporary

Julics

Reaction score
Hi guys, this trainer is not working.
Does anybody knows when the new version is coming up?.
Thanks in advance.

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
It works for me. Try activating the cheat when you are driving. It will takes a few seconds to turn on. You'll notice it's tuning on when the game acts like its glitching.

inter8866

Reaction score
I only used this trainer and i am banned they sent me the ban massage and i cant use anything online, why i would lie about that!!!!!
Maybe because i leveled to much in short time i dont know.

inter8866

Reaction score
Hi guys, this trainer is not working.
Does anybody knows when the new version is coming up?.
Thanks in advance.
Its working, start the race pause the game activate trainer and wait for few seconds u will hear "Trainer Activated"

Julics

Reaction score
Nope, it does not work bro. After a few seconds the trainer crashes and do jack shit.

iKing

Donor
Reaction score
Can someone please tell if i can pass on the credits cheat on PC then log in back to xbox one and still get the money?

Paligu

Reaction score
Can someone please tell if i can pass on the credits cheat on PC then log in back to xbox one and still get the money?

never use credits cheats i have read few articles on cheathappens saying they got banned whether you were online or not those cheats are data related if your data flagged they will ban you instantly

iKing

Donor
Reaction score
ok then :/ Ill just farm money then thanks for the quick reply

Paligu

Reaction score
new update arrived 14th oct seems like trainer is not working anymkore?