Trainer Search

CarbonZuki

Reaction score
I’ve got my money modded to 999,999,999 spent some and it sticks. Closed game and restarted last night and wasn’t banned I’ll let you know if i try to play today and if I’m banned or not. I doubt you’ll be banned just by modding the money value and spending it to buy cars, but using it for auction house and other online features will probably get you caught and a chance of being banned from the auction house. On Forza 4 i got banned from the auction house but was still able to play online.
Can you share your table/trainer ?
its a paid trainer, not positing it due to having to pay/mod and it’s from another site. Give MrAntiFun some time to work on a trainer and there will be a free one for anyone to download. It’s not easy to find the values and figure out how the game reads/writes. Unless your experience it’s gonna take a few hours to work on one. From what i learned on that trainer tho, In order to edit/change your money value you have to Capture the credits, then you can modify the value and it will work. If you just try to edit them it doesn’t work. I’ve looked thru cheat engine a few times and found at least 7 address’s that read/write the money value but if I try to change them nothing happens to my money.

Miichael2011

Reaction score
So there is no way to get money without eventually getting banned?

Well there is 1 thing i havent tried yet and that is starting a new game without internet and play for a hour or so and add the money to your balance.
That way if your done cheating the money and go online for the first time maybe you can get away with it.
Since there havent been any serverchecks because you havent been online so there is no history in the server database.
But thats something i would love to try out and show the results , you can link 10 xbox accounts on 1 microsoft store account so easy to risk 9 accounts by trying stuff =)

acecel

Reaction score
its a paid trainer, not positing it due to having to pay/mod and it’s from another site. Give MrAntiFun some time to work on a trainer and there will be a free one for anyone to download. It’s not easy to find the values and figure out how the game reads/writes. Unless your experience it’s gonna take a few hours to work on one. From what i learned on that trainer tho, In order to edit/change your money value you have to Capture the credits, then you can modify the value and it will work. If you just try to edit them it doesn’t work. I’ve looked thru cheat engine a few times and found at least 7 address’s that read/write the money value but if I try to change them nothing happens to my money.
What do you mean by "capture the credits" ?

CarbonZuki

Reaction score
What do you mean by "capture the credits" ?
The trainer i used has a feature called “capture credits”.

“Capture Credits - You must use this FIRST before the Set Credits
option will work. To use this, you must be driving in the car.
Stop the car, and then press the option key and then press the ESC key to
enter the World Map and Menu Window. You can see your Credits value
at the upper right of the screen. Then you can use the Set Credit option
below to set the credits.”

“Set Credits - Make sure you have used the Capture Credits properly
first, then press this key to set it to the value shown in the trainer.
You will need to start an event, buy something, earn Credits, or do
something that causes the game to save the data for it to Stick”

acecel

Reaction score
i hope he can do more than Ai cheat but the problem is how to avoid the ban at all cost like if he would do unlimited spins etc
There is a lot of ways we can make money in this game not only cheating our way in with changing the credit
About money, maybe you can list the exact amount of cash you need to buy what you want to buy, go offline, add that amount, buy everything until you have the same amount of cash you had before going offline, then go online and profits ?

Xplodin

Reaction score
If youd like a tester, i have the game downloaded and running fine. Id suggest a singleplayer only session when testing.