Trainer Search

Goddess Raven

Reaction score
trying to figure out how to get the Wheelspin done.. 320 Values found but nothing is really changing.. also the trainer been using everyday for awhile, offline/Solo mode still good, Legit game btw

Jaye Concord

Reaction score
trying to figure out how to get the Wheelspin done.. 320 Values found but nothing is really changing.. also the trainer been using everyday for awhile, offline/Solo mode still good, Legit game btw

I keep getting thousands of results -_- Also, I think this number may be the representation of the value, where if you try and change it (I'll use 99 as an example) then in-game it'll show that you have 99 wheelspins left, but in actuality you have the same amount as before. Just a thought though, I could be wrong.

Goddess Raven

Reaction score
I keep getting thousands of results -_- Also, I think this number may be the representation of the value, where if you try and change it (I'll use 99 as an example) then in-game it'll show that you have 99 wheelspins left, but in actuality you have the same amount as before. Just a thought though, I could be wrong.

and you made sure your offline? either unplug the net or make sure in Solo mode eh? editing Moneys the easy part, also the easiest way to get Insta banned.. that i know of from FH3 days at least

Jaye Concord

Reaction score
and you made sure your offline? either unplug the net or make sure in Solo mode eh? editing Moneys the easy part, also the easiest way to get Insta banned.. that i know of from FH3 days at least

Playing in Solo with the ethernet unplugged. Been trying again today and I noticed that when I get a few results that you can work with, you never see that same address again when you next scan. Also, let's say you have 24 results left when you searched 7, then do a wheelspin so you now have 6, when you try and do a follow up scan, all results disappear. Starting to think this may be more difficult than initially anticipated. Doesn't help with Microsoft's Store either. With Steam, there most likely would have already been some way in which you could easily manipulate some of the games files for any reason: Adding cars, More wheelspins etc.

corvincorax

Reaction score
don't muck around with wheelspins, cash, influence (XP). that can get you banned from the forza servers.

I suggest you go for the points you make from drafting, drifting basically stunting or even the multiplier system so you can rank up the skill points.

Karasumaru

Reaction score
I think if someone want to play solo doesn't care to get ban on online features and options money and xp should be useful^^

gefjun

Reaction score
would assist you but waiting for a ***** so i can test cheat engine not gonna risk my legit copy even with offline mode

Goddess Raven

Reaction score
is it normal for the Drivatars to be floating or disappear, and then show up randomly with trainer on? cause it reallly sucks when your driving over 340km/h on your McLaren Senna... and suddenly crash into Ghosts Lol... was just wondering if this is normal behavior? still works, and no bans, i dont use it online either, but i went online and played normally a few times.. if ur lucky u get a good game wit good players... often times your not that lucky.. heh anyhow anyone wanna add me to xbox and we can start a crew ingame be cool