Trainer Search

SKPV

Reaction score
Any news on that? I'm also ready to pay for it if it means it will be done sooner..just want to know if anything is happening this way or we need to search somewhere else for updated version :confused:

NeybisH

Reaction score
I thought so too ... I would like to pay if something happens! when it gets updated.:rolleyes:

Akula_

Reaction score
Everyone is asking for money and levels, and wheelspins and s%^t. They're gonna find another trainer with it, use it, get banned, then complain that they didn't want to get banned. Perfect trainer. 8]

Game is so much encrypted it seems that it won't happen with a trainer.

SKPV

Reaction score
People asking for money hack are just stupid... all you need is freeze opponents like this trainer was and a little bit of brain and in one hour you can make a lot of "legit" money that can not get you busted. I made 4 to 5 milion in one hour without any cheat engine money editor.

Mefistoxp

Reaction score
People asking for money hack are just stupid... all you need is freeze opponents like this trainer was and a little bit of brain and in one hour you can make a lot of "legit" money that can not get you busted. I made 4 to 5 milion in one hour without any cheat engine money editor.
it's the only thing I ask

maverick690

Reaction score
please Mrantifun update the great trainer you have please

we only need freeze IA, nothing more

trojan233

Reaction score
help please someone can help me I can not make the cheat work when I load the f1 just hear a beep and nothing happens help me please what I'm doing wrong!!!!

Mefistoxp

Reaction score
help please someone can help me I can not make the cheat work when I load the f1 just hear a beep and nothing happens help me please what I'm doing wrong!!!!

the trainer does not work since it was updated with the expansion. We are considering that MAF will update it

Kamushki

Reaction score
I hope that MAF update it very soon, I missed 3 great cars because of "stupid" expert drivatars