Trainer Search

LordClem

Reaction score
Me its not working

I'm on the version 0.111 of the game and i have the version 0.120 of the trainer

dutchgold

Donor
Reaction score
sorry to say,but godmode is not working,i do wat you say deploy the soldiers than active godmode but the got killed,and i think energy is not working to.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Only food cheat works, for some reason the skills cheat activates but doesn't apply the affect. Everything else just gives off the ping noise.

larry065

Reaction score
Only food cheat works, for some reason the skills cheat activates but doesn't apply the affect. Everything else just gives off the ping noise.

To activate God Mode, Infinite Ammo, And Energy sometimes you have to be in a battle. Otherwise, the other options can be done in the Inventory screen in the world map with the Stats points. Hopefully, that helps.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
To activate God Mode, Infinite Ammo, And Energy sometimes you have to be in a battle. Otherwise, the other options can be done in the Inventory screen in the world map with the Stats points. Hopefully, that helps.
Just realised that after trying different options last night, the money and skills cheat still doesn't work however. The trainer is gonna need an update anyway as V.0122 just got released today.

larry065

Reaction score
Just realised that after trying different options last night, the money and skills cheat still doesn't work however. The trainer is gonna need an update anyway as V.0122 just got released today.

Yeah, the game keeps changing. Its getting very promising with all the new features being added.

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
Might be worth waiting a week to update the trainer, they've got a huge one coming. I can guarantee the Food cheat still works but god mode and everything else doesn't even though the trainer says they are activated. I can tell you it was really nasty finding that out as I was defending against 2 stacks of 30 Uman Brotherhood armies and only just managed to survive as I had filled my only town with FCA Elite Rangers and Mercs, I took over 40 casualties though.

dutchgold

Donor
Reaction score
sorry to say,but where is the inf.energy for if it is for the moral of the troops than that option is not working.

belko

Reaction score
I try Inf;ammo in the battle and it didnt work ... i will try more