Trainer Search

cam9529

Reaction score
Only thing that would make MrAntiFun's Frostpunk trainer the best on the internet is by adding an 'No Cooldown on Laws' function. I used to combine a ******** cheat table with MrAntiFun's trainer but unfortunately they haven't updated their cheat tables yet. These cheat tables also had 'No Resource Limit' that would turn the selected resource into 9999999. Useful for campaigns, not necessary in Endless Mode as resources are already infinite. Also had 'Ignore Resource Cost' which made your buildings consume nothing at all and you could build things for free, worked as an 'oh-shit' button which can be useful sometimes. Still the 'No Cooldown of Laws' is probably the most useful feature to add, we can do Instant Research then we should be able to do no cooldown too, it's basically the same thing.
Instant gather would be cool too

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
No Cooldown on Laws, but more importantly:
FASTER SCOUTS
Please :D

Faster Scouts? That's a good one. Hadn't thought of that at all hehe I'm using FLiNG's Frostpunk trainer for 1.0-1.3 for the No Cooldown on Laws atm, works but I don't know if as a consequence all my Food Rations turn into Soup instead of Standard Meals because of that cheat. Didn't ever have this before using that trainer.

supercoeur

Reaction score
Trojan: Win32 / Zpevdo.A

Alert level: Serious

Detail: This program is dangerous and it executes commands emanating from a malicious person.

file: C: \ Users \ ** \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ Rar $ DRa14392.12470 \ Frostpunk V1.3.0 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun.exe

Puko

Donor
Reaction score

Detail: This program is dangerous and it executes commands emanating from a malicious person.

file: C: \ Users \ ** \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ Rar $ DRa14392.12470 \ Frostpunk V1.3.0 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun.exe

Dude, dont scare ppl unnecessary, i bet you use Microsoft Defender. AV false positive

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score

Yo doge, I know you're new to this place but rest assured, MrAntiFun trainers are NOT malware. It's a false positive. The reason why anti-virus programs detect it is because trainers are code injectors, which is the only resemblance they have with actual malware. Except trainers inject benevolent code that gives you unfair advantages in games, trainers are your friend!

Ary Junqueira

Reaction score
Faster Scouts? That's a good one. Hadn't thought of that at all hehe I'm using ******* Frostpunk trainer for 1.0-1.3 for the No Cooldown on Laws atm, works but I don't know if as a consequence all my Food Rations turn into Soup instead of Standard Meals because of that cheat. Didn't ever have this before using that trainer.

Thanks man, I'm playing endless mode and the fact that I cant explore all points between storms makes my crazy. I'm a big time perfectionist :D
Theres no time to explore everything + save the survivors + bring the relics home.
More scouts would work nicely too

ricomon35

Reaction score
Bump for 1.3.1 update, and thank you for all of these great Trainers :)

TohIsm

Reaction score
How to disable Fast Research?
I active it only once and now everytime i open the game even without trainer the workshop will instantly research everything.

Davinger

Reaction score
All of my virus scanners went nuts when I tried to extract this! DO NOT USE!

Reaction score
Thanks for doing this so quickly,but can you change the inf resources to add resource as it conflicts with finishing some of the missions.
that is true my maf and also it needs and uppdate only if you have the time of course

Neodd

Reaction score
Hi. Нou couldn’t make a trainer for the process name : frostpunkwindows10.exe - game from microsoft store work just with only that process name. thx.