Trainer Search

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have to agree, the skyrocketed amount of resources is too much, since it pretty much shuts down the gameplay part (no one will gather anything). That suggested 5k would be spot on since you can actually use it up as well, if you only want a boost at start or something similiar. Or an "add X"-option. The instant research bug is also a bit gamebreaking if you forget to pull all your workers from every place.

Other that that, keep up the good work MAF!

exactly my thought, glad to see im not alone :D

i've begun not using infinite resources :s they just shut down gameplay as you say. Sadly.

i think that an option to add a player specified amount would be the best solution.

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works perfectly. Problem is adding such a huge number of resources, especially early on, makes it so you can never remove crates, steel wrecks and coal piles from the map because workers don't extract if the resource pile is full, which makes it so you can only use the cheats after you clear the whole map of resources (unless you want half of the construction space unavailable because you can't build on top of resource piles).
Also, whenever I start a new game, I instantly get thousands of resources without needing to even open or use the trainer. I guess using it once altered something in the config files somewhere? I hope you can fix these 2 issues and you will have a marvelous trainer.
Very good work!
i think the reason why you get an excess amount of resources is because you have "instant research" enabled, is this true?

because instant research will if unsupervised make collecting from piles give you huge amount of resources. Dont collect while instant research is on, unless ofcourse you want to get an huge amount of resources.

Midi_Amp

Reaction score
i think the reason why you get an excess amount of resources is because you have "instant research" enabled, is this true?

because instant research will if unsupervised make collecting from piles give you huge amount of resources. Dont collect while instant research is on, unless ofcourse you want to get an huge amount of resources.
It's not. When you set for infinite resources (coal, wood, etc) the numbers will be set to 99999. I never use the instant research in fact. Editing the resource ala Civ 6 trainer will do the trick.

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
It's not. When you set for infinite resources (coal, wood, etc) the numbers will be set to 99999. I never use the instant research in fact. Editing the resource ala Civ 6 trainer will do the trick.
mhmh i know that infinite resources gives you that amount. But what im trying to say is.

if you pause the game and enable the instant research and then order someone to gather from a pile and then unselect the pile and resume gameplay you sometime end up with more than the pile contained. i ended up with 36000 metal from this. Enough to set me up for the remainder of the game. Sometimes i get even more than that.

Midi_Amp

Reaction score
mhmh i know that infinite resources gives you that amount. But what im trying to say is.

if you pause the game and enable the instant research and then order someone to gather from a pile and then unselect the pile and resume gameplay you sometime end up with more than the pile contained. i ended up with 36000 metal from this. Enough to set me up for the remainder of the game. Sometimes i get even more than that.
Whoa. Yeah, I just tried instant research then I got random thousands of resource.

Elendil

Reaction score
tnx MAF can u just change resources from 99k to 5k or 10k for each. Some quests cant be done or we cant collect resources with full storage! tnx

Miesha

Reaction score
Mmh... Please do at least make it so the fast research doesn't speed up resource gathering and factory building as well. It requires a bit of a work-around where you gotta collect a bunch of resources, stop all collection and then begin researching everything. It's a bit of a nuisance. Aside from that, great work as always!

ems

Reaction score
gracias por el trainer, funciona bien, ¿Se puede agregar uno a la cantidad o cambiar el tamaño del almacén? y tambien la capacidad de las casas? cambio de 10 camas a 20 camas ox.
Otra consulta de amigos de la manera de solucionar porque el juego bien pero luego de contruir muchos edifiios empieza a andar relento, y juego de juegos de 8 gb y mejor que este.
desde ya gracias por la pagina

Last edited:

supercoeur

Reaction score
Trojan:Win32/Tilken.B!cl

Éléments affectés :
file: C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\is-4TTU6.tmp\Frostpunk_Trainer_8_3WPWC1.exe

Interesting.

Other surprises or ?

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trojan:Win32/Tilken.B!cl

Éléments affectés :
file: C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\is-4TTU6.tmp\Frostpunk_Trainer_8_3WPWC1.exe

Interesting.

Other surprises or ?
pretty much any trainer that gets released nowadays are false positive.
i ensure you there is no "virus" in this trainer.

my Avast refuses to allow me to use trainers while its activated. But that doesn't mean they are vira.

malteficker

Reaction score
Do not click on unlimited production for robots in factory (don´t know the correct translation for that)
Game will crash if u have unlimited recources