Trainer Search

Brian007

Reaction score
I had a huge issue trying to access wemod.com, every time I search it in any browser, FF, Chrome, Edge, Google, it just says "Secure Connection Failed". So I logged in here to comment on how I can't access the site and after login the links and your post Mr.Antifun changed for me and I clicked on your link again and this time it took me to WeMod.com and it works and it shows secured(I'm in FireFox right now). I went again to the search browser in duckduckgo and also entered the website name it a new tab and in both cases I get the same "Secure Connection Failed" and can't access the site.

I'm so confused, I'm literally staring at two tabs, one works(your link) the other doesn't, yet both sites have the EXACT same name.

Edit: nvm I tried clicking download on WeMod and the site switched back to "Secure Connection Failed". Uuuurgh

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I had a huge issue trying to access wemod.com, every time I search it in any browser, FF, Chrome, Edge, Google, it just says "Secure Connection Failed". So I logged in here to comment on how I can't access the site and after login the links and your post Mr.Antifun changed for me and I clicked on your link again and this time it took me to WeMod.com and it works and it shows secured(I'm in FireFox right now). I went again to the search browser in duckduckgo and also entered the website name it a new tab and in both cases I get the same "Secure Connection Failed" and can't access the site.

I'm so confused, I'm literally staring at two tabs, one works(your link) the other doesn't, yet both sites have the EXACT same name.

Edit: nvm I tried clicking download on WeMod and the site switched back to "Secure Connection Failed". Uuuurgh
This is an issue with Comcast/Xfinity internet. They have started rolling out advanced security to all their customers and it is blocking connections to several sites. You can disable it here: https://internet.xfinity.com/
It is located under more/my-services

If you leave it disabled you should call and cancel the service because it is $5/month.

NagashMD

Reaction score
This trainer need an UPDATE for the last version of the game ( 1.4.1 ).

Actually crashing with WeMod.

Thanks in advance Mr.

Hoolio

Reaction score
Normally it is possible to dl all the listed trainers in the first post, but now only have one... Wemod like i see it, only have the one here... Where do i find 1.3.3 trainer?

scare7crows

Reaction score
unfortunately wemod doesn't work for me at all! in the past, you could simply download the mod and it's done

Reaction score
This trainer need an UPDATE for the last version of the game ( 1.5.0 )

Reaction score
Hello,
big update just came out (The Last Autumn), some things changed but trainer is still usable in some way.
There are new types of resources:
  • Structural profiles
  • Steel composites
  • Steam exchangers
Trainer still works, but needs a little update, here is how it goes now:
  • unlimited coal: OK
  • unlimited wood: OK + also unlimited structural profiles
  • unlimited steel: OK + also unlimited steel composites
  • unlimited raw food: OK
  • unlimited steam cores: OK + also unlimited steam exchangers
  • fast research: OK
  • fast construction: OK
  • set coal: OK
  • set wood: missing - sets structural profiles
  • set steel: missing - sets steel composites
  • set raw food: OK
  • set steam cores: missing - sets steam exchangers
so basically it works unlimited is working for everything and you can press just 5 buttons to set 8 resources
only set wood,steel,cores are missing because they are addressing diff.resource now
I hope this is usefull

Osohouse

Reaction score
the set wood increases the value of the templates instead of wood but amazing trainer still thank you for the hard work

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
big update just came out (The Last Autumn), some things changed but trainer is still usable in some way.
There are new types of resources:
  • Structural profiles
  • Steel composites
  • Steam exchangers
Trainer still works, but needs a little update, here is how it goes now:
  • unlimited coal: OK
  • unlimited wood: OK + also unlimited structural profiles
  • unlimited steel: OK + also unlimited steel composites
  • unlimited raw food: OK
  • unlimited steam cores: OK + also unlimited steam exchangers
  • fast research: OK
  • fast construction: OK
  • set coal: OK
  • set wood: missing - sets structural profiles
  • set steel: missing - sets steel composites
  • set raw food: OK
  • set steam cores: missing - sets steam exchangers
so basically it works unlimited is working for everything and you can press just 5 buttons to set 8 resources
only set wood,steel,cores are missing because they are addressing diff.resource now
I hope this is usefull
Thanks for the detailed report. I will let MAF know so he can update the trainer with the new resources.