Trainer Search

THDThePROs

Reaction score
crashes when setting energy (i set that to 100, then unexpected crash came) but why it works in other difficulties, easy .-.

ThulsA DM

Super Donor
Reaction score
Just bought the game, looking forward to trying this one out, thanks MAF.

ThulsA DM

Super Donor
Reaction score
Works great on FTL advanced Edition, wonder if it works for the captain's edition mod i've heard about - anyhow it's great

ThulsA DM

Super Donor
Reaction score
curious if this trainer works with the captain's edition mod? i use the steam version of ftl advanced edition

Anotaros1234

Reaction score
Mrantifun. When you warp to a nebula the game crashes, if you could fix this, That would be great. Thanks.

eagleraptor

Reaction score
Finally got some time to sit down and try it, and it works yet crashes the game after a few jumps, at least for me anyways. I just had the basic F1~5 on and that's it. Not really keen on how the rest of it works, or if I would need it anyhow.

It also seems, regardless of what number I put in for energy, it crashes when I click to set the quantity (the only thing I wanted to toy with).
i did 100 and it didnt crash try that

monkeytrouble

Reaction score
Did it stop working? , My trainers usually work on multiple versions of the game so test it and let me know .
I just bought FTL on steam 7/1/2016 and your trainer (v1.5.13) works BRILLIANTLY! Its the newest version... I think a lot of confusion may be users not understanding how to use it properly. Maybe include some basic info in the about dialogue? Good work bud.

Julfi Gaming

Reaction score
Damm That Flagship is Hard to destroy But Thank to This cheat, IS Easy

100% COMPLETE

naixplays

Reaction score
FTL tends to crash if the energy exeeds normal amounts.
FTL WILL crash if you enter a nebula storm when having your energy higher than the max amount

Tehprotector

Reaction score
How do you activate the trainer? I entered the password and I can't activate the trainer, yes I started the game first, and yes the game is the same version the trainer needs.

dom

Reaction score
password in on front page guys it is "mrantifun.net" you can go above maximum power but if you put in too much it will crash, try putting in 25 (max power) then go up from there. Also mrantifun i am getting a strange problem of when i activate the trainer, i automattically get instant reload without even turning that cheat on?